Healthy mind leads to healthy me :)

Well done on your loss sweetie xxx

Thank u! I'm feeling good, this is the time I pack it in and put it all back on but I'm feeling completely different this time.
Even today's party food didn't bother me when usually it would drive me mad and I would of scoffed everything. I just didn't feel I needed too.
Long may this last :)

Well it's been over a week and I'm back, tail between legs.
I missed weigh in on Saturday as I couldn't face the scales.
I was off the wagon for a week but it was the busiest week ever with my sons 2nd birthday, sisters 30th, nights out and parties, posh afternoon tea with my mum and 2 meals out!!!
It's all done now so I'm back to it.
I will weigh in on sat as normal. Hoping I can do some damage control in the mean time! Lol

This morning iv been reading through my weight watchers cook book and got some brill ideas, already made soda bread for bf and was lovely for 3 pp. just have to restrain myself from eating it all.
Making diet coke chicken tonight too with sweet potato wedges.

Back now and feeling positive :)

image-3000644871.jpg

Soda bread and a big coffee :)

Welcome back :) - and I bet that afternoon tea was well yummy, it looks gorgeous!

Good on you for not eating all the soda bread - i would have demolished the lot!

The tea was sooooo nice, we ate every last scrap of food off it lol.
I went for a swim tonight, but the pool was so cold that I only spent about 10 minutes swimming. Better than nothing I suppose.
Catching up on all threads, love the support and inspiration! Xx

Really yummy bf that felt naughty today. Drop scones with banana and Nutella. Amaze!! Lol

New fave thing is sweet potato wedges with lots of salt pepper and paprika sprinkled on. Making some for tea tonight.

Not got a plan on food other than that but I'm on plan and I'm off for a walk to the shops with baby in buggy and earphones in. :) x

Attachments

• image-972566439.jpg
    image-972566439.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 35
That looks yummy hun xxx

Good morning. Still feeling positive. I wish I could keep this feeling forever!
Graze light box has arrived so I'm gonna nibble at one of those snacks for breakie. With coffee of course.
Making chicken fajitas tonight with the fajita pot thing bought from ww meeting. Looking forward to it already.
I know il have a gain on Saturday but I just hope it doesn't throw me off again. We will see.
X

Attachments

• image-3942915755.jpg
    image-3942915755.jpg
    502.1 KB · Views: 31
I'm back. Not been off the wagon too much considering so that's a bonus.
Going through a not so nice break up with bf of 7 years :(
Moved out and just me and my lo now but il be ok.
Food wise iv actually been ok, haven't been entirely on plan but still aware and making healthier choices which is good.
I'm starting my 100% on plan today, doing ww filling and healthy.

Bf- crumpets with flora light (1pp)
D- beef stew packed with veg. (Pp for little bit of gravy used, not sure how many)
T- brown pasta with tuna and sweetcorn. Salad

Snacks, made banana and Nutella oat cookies (3pp) for all of them :)

Coffees with skimmed milk and sweeteners all day long! X

Attachments

• image-3707646916.jpg
    image-3707646916.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 33
Lean beef, potatoes, carrots, parsnips, suede, onion and beef stock pots. Beetroot on top too. Healthy and one of my faves reminds me of home :)

Attachments

• image-3201449269.jpg
    image-3201449269.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 32
Ok, now in hungry!!

Well done for keeping your head in the game during a time of major upheaval. Hope you are looking after yourself and you've got a good support system too?
next question - can I come to your house for tea?!

Ok, now in hungry!! Well done for keeping your head in the game during a time of major upheaval. Hope you are looking after yourself and you've got a good support system too? next question - can I come to your house for tea?!
Thank u for the reply, yes I have support from family and a few friends so I'm sure il get through ok thank u.
I must admit I do make a mean stew.. Not to everyone's liking tho but it's something my nan used to make and it really reminds me of being little :)
I'm in manchester so if u are anywhere near come n grab some iv made enough for about 25 people and will prob be eating it for the next 7 days :) ha x

Thank u for the reply, yes I have support from family and a few friends so I'm sure il get through ok thank u.
I must admit I do make a mean stew.. Not to everyone's liking tho but it's something my nan used to make and it really reminds me of being little :)
I'm in manchester so if u are anywhere near come n grab some iv made enough for about 25 people and will prob be eating it for the next 7 days :) ha x

Sounds delish! Isn't it funny how your parents or grandparents always make the best food?! Must be something to do with reminiscing on more innocent times.
Haha, I'm in Blackpool so if you hear a knock on the door in about an hour you'll know who it is :)

Sounds delish! Isn't it funny how your parents or grandparents always make the best food?! Must be something to do with reminiscing on more innocent times. Haha, I'm in Blackpool so if you hear a knock on the door in about an hour you'll know who it is :)
Well while your on your way pick me up some fish and chips, and some of them hot donuts u can smell for miles!
And a stick of rock... Of course :) x

Back