heaven....yummy peanut butter cups!!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
hi there,

ive just treat myself to an atkins peanut butter cup ( 2 in the packet) and they are so so so lovely!!!! only 2 g carbs for both...yummy yummy. not going to include these everyday but they will def go on my weekend treat list :D:D:D

Jo xx

Sound lush!! x

Hmmmm they sound lovely! I used to buy (alot!) the hersheys peanut butter cups, terribly bad for you and laden with sugar lol. I will definately try these though (in the hpes they taste similar!) :)

Where do you buy these things from? They sound lovely!

I have 2 massive bags of the hersheys ones :) mmm mmm mmm
I darent even try the atkins ones. i wont stop.

I have 2 massive bags of the hersheys ones :) mmm mmm mmm
I darent even try the atkins ones. i wont stop.

hehe yeah there is that danger! I have refused to by them in bulk (even though they are on offer) because I know 2 a week will turn into 2 a day lol :D

i bought them from the avidilite website, about £5 for a box of 6 pkts so not cheap but lovely lovely.
i love the reeces peanut butter ones and they are nearly the same.

Jo xx

A word of warning!

These can stall you. They stalled me for eight weeks.

Some people are sensitive to sugar alcohols (polyols) and cannot eat them in any kind of quantity. Others find that they get horribly upset tums and erm wind.

Just keep an eye on your intake because they are very more-ish and can even lead to a binge. I have a thread here about having binged on such treats - 'devil's delights', as Jim calls them.

If your losses slow or stall, you may have to think again.

Im staying away then!

Yes, they cause many people problems with weight loss I'm afraid.

Just remembered they are not allowed in Induction! Hate to be the bearer of all this bad news lol.

If you can limit yourself to just one or two occasionally when you go into OWL, you should be fine. But as I say one tends to lead to another... I found it best to mostly avoid them, except for a few over the Christmas period or celebration/holiday times. They can be a real boon in the right time and place and if you are desperate for something sweet they might be a dietsaver, just proceed with extreme caution!

Back