Height / Weight / Dress size

W- 16.7
H - 5ft 3
Tops 22 got boobs
Bottoms 20

When I started I was top 24/26 and bottoms 24. Got a bit of a boost today, went swimming for over an hour eeeeeek then to Matalan as my girls have school discos tonight and managed to pick myself up a beige/cream coat in a size 22 in the sale for £17. I was so chuffed as I had a thick jumper under it and my pal told me it looked really slimming. My wardrobe is constantly black, would have never picked up cream/beige in month of sundays. But I thought at that money it wouldnt be on my back for very long thanks to S&S. I am sure my pal is trying to kill me tho as we are off to play squash on thursday, if I am not around later I will be at A&E with something broken ie a lung, then we are back swimming again on Friday. So wish I didnt take a week of work lol.

Im 5ft 2. When i started i was 15 stone 2lbs, and in a tight size 16 tops and bottoms, now im 13 stone 2lbs, and in size 12 top and jeans! I seemed to have lost the inches more than poundage!

This always bugs me, i was nearly 15 stone a year ago and was in a 18 I am now 12st 13 but just before Xmas got down to 11st 13 but regardless I'm still in a 16-18 in some things. I'm 5ft 5! When i was at my smallest 9st 3 after cd I was in small 8's x

I'm 5ft 2.
At 252lbs, I wore size 24 pants, size 22 top and size 20 dress.

Now at 202lbs, I am into Size 18 pants, Size 16 top and Size 16 dress :D

At goal, I'll probably be 10/12 top, Size 16 pants and Size 14 dress

@trace1981 thats so weird , Im about the same height as you but 2 stone lighter , yet you are in 12s and I can just about squeeze into a 14 ..are you more pear shape than apple ? (hope you dont mind me asking )

I would say more hourglass now, Iv got massive boobs, but a small back size, and wide hips and bum, but small waist. I have a photo somewhere when i was 18 wearing a furry bra and hot pants, and i looked tiny, but i was still 10 stone! weird! I dont think I will ever get down to that again, people are already saying iv lost too much, but have at least 2 stone to go x

Is like to re-post about the head down weight loss. Vlcddefinitely targets face neck shoulders etc first and makes you "look" different to a low fat/low calorie only diet. I've always been top heavy even pre children and I now find mu top half smaller than the bottom. I love it as I hated having massive knockers!! (they r still an f cup!!)

you obviously carry your weight really well :)

It just goes to show you cant ever compare yourself to someone else as we are all so individual

maybe you can wear that furry bra and hot pants again when you reach goal lol

not noticed that , if anything its going off my legs and stomach mostly , maybe my bum too but I never look at that as it doesnt bother me , wish it would go off my double chin

I might be wrong Phoenix but I think it's when u have quite a few stones to lose that this Happens?! Going by your pre weight you weren't quite as heavy as some of us other girls when u started. Soz if I'm being cheeky

lol dont worrry , i know what you mean , Im in awe of people who are losing incredible amounts , although 4 stone feels like alot to me , it must seem like a very small amount to some people , then i see people trying to lose 10lb and I think Jeez , what are you worried about ha ! I guess its all relative

Im 5ft 6
14st 10lb
Size 16 top, 18 bottom

I think if I chopped my boobs off I'd be a hell of a lot smaller, honestly I hate them. I hope they get smaller! lol

Back