Height / Weight / Dress size

Stand on scales and get OH to hold them , and see what new weight is!! ROFL

Guess its not exactly science fact though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do u think that would work?! I am soooo trying that tomorrow "Stevo can u pop into the bathroom for a minute, I need you to hold my boobs while I weigh in!!"

lol ,no I dont think that would work although Im sure if you plopped one on the food scales you could get a rough idea

Im sure thats what we will all be doing tonight , ill be back in a bit with my result:D

although 4 stone feels like alot to me , it must seem like a very small amount to some people , then i see people trying to lose 10lb and I think Jeez , what are you worried about ha ! I guess its all relative

4 stone is a hell of an amount of weight to lose its 28 bags of sugar, dont fancy try to carry all that back from the supermarket and thats what you are not carrying anymore. I totally agree with you at this 10lb and 1stone people. Anyone who does this diet with a stone or less to loose is looking for a quick fix. And that stone will get put back on quick enough. I am not saying that I wouldnt use it to get back to goal after a blip but before I have gotten to goal I like the rest of us would have worked friggin hard to get there.

You did it? Brill, I have no scales. Will have to try the other half method.

Ok done, 7lbs.
OH thinks I have lost the plot.

Lmao TB your OH is bound to think you have lost the plot, so are you all floating them in a baking tray? Omg it is funny to think that is the only way we can weigh them :D

blimey respect to you hun 7lb ??

I will be weighing them monthly now and tracking their progress he he

hmmm now im wondering how much my belly weighs ??

Hahahaha, this is brilliant girls! The thought of the cold scales put me off, might still have to go and do it! x

No joke just did this and there's a whooping 11lb difference! Told you I had big boobs! I challenge anyone to beat that!

Lol I'll not weigh mine as I can't compete with that

13lb!!!!!! They are not even THAT big but they do feel really heavy ever since giving birth to my kids :S

WHAT , theres an 11lb difference between your boobs , hope you didnt mean that

Wish I had an OH to lift mine up I think I might get a better result , does it work if you stand on the scales then rest them on something , perhaps on top of a chest of drawers

Back