Helen's Journey.

Thank you all for your kind words. Very much appreciated. :) x

Today is day 60. 60 days of dieting (100%), 60 days of no food (you know what i mean), 60 days of highs, lows and in betweens. Did i think 60 days ago i would still be on it - NOPE. Did i think 60 days ago i would be 4st 2lbs lighter - NOPE. (Scales are showing 16st 12lbs today, so down another lb :) #happybunny). Did i think 60 days ago i would feel like a new person - NOPE.
I have said it before and i will say it again. If I can do this diet, anyone can!! That is a fact. I feel strong enough that i can eat at the wedding in 23/24 days (i will only be eating foods that allow me to stay in ketosis) and come back on this until i go away 13/10. (That week i will be eating and drinking, not going mad mind you. Its a holiday, and i plan on enjoying myself :)) Then when i return, back on this until i reach my goal size 12/14 or 12 stone, whichever comes first. Then the real hard work starts, maintaining my weight. Where will i be in another 60 days? Will i still be on lipotrim? What weight will i be? I don't know the answers to these questions, but at a guess. I will be here, on minimins (plodding along), drinking my 3 shakes, compliments of Lipotrim, weighing a lot less than i do now! And feeling a million times better, way healthier, and very very happy! Now is my time to shine... 2014 started out as one of the worse years of my life (losing my mum who was my best friend), and it will end up being one of my best years, thanks to Lipotrim and all my friends that i have made on this.
Heres to the next 60 days :) x

So happy for you hun. :) 60 days is just amazing and you done so well.
Im sure you will do fine when you start eating again. Strong womes like you , inspiration to all :)

Thanks Rita :) xx you are trully inspirational too X

Day 61 :) today is going to be a great day for all the right reasons. All my chicks (kids) are back at school monday. So we are off shopping for shool books and uniforms. (I know, i always leave it to the last minute lol)
did my little ritual this morning and 16st 11lbs, so alls good. I am embracing my 16's, its a long way from 21st! So i am taking the time to watch and enjoy each and every lb, i work so hard to get rid of. (The only bit of hard work is sticking to it 100%, and not cheating).
Is anyone every trully happy with there shape or size! I dont think so, i think there is always something people would ike to change or improve. Happiness comes from with in, its not an external thing. And generally other people dont see the fault you get hung up on! I am sorting out my weight, but i think there are other areas of my life i could improve. You cant help but love the support and encouragement you receive from this forum. From total strangers, and yet it makes a huge difference to how you feel. And then it spurs you on to do the same to others. If we could do more of this with the people around us, look at the changes we could make. As Michael Jackson said "Im starting with the man in the mirror"(woman in my case). So starting today i am going to support/encourage 1 person a day, i will actually take the time to choose and do it wisely.
Heres to another great day :) x

Just realised i am 4lbs away from being half way through my lipotrim journey. (Its those small things that keep you going :))

I love Michael Jackson. And this song is amazing. Sometimes I manage to start with myself but not always. Im sure you can do it tho. I wonder who was the first lucky one :)
And dont you think Helen , more we lose more unbelivable it gets. Or its only me. Well done on day 62 , keep going. Day at the time :)

Day 62. Another lb down (scales 16st 10lbs) so only 3 lbs now off, a 4 1/2 stone loss! To say I'm delighted is an understatement. Yesterday i sent the photo i shared on this the other day, to my family in England. And there was tears and lots of emotions. They knew i was dieting, but what i started at and what i way now, they don't know. They would have seen my in february this year (mums funeral), and they saw a huge improvement. My brother was the first crying as he cant remember the last time he saw me so thin lol (he wouldn't say that if he knew i was nearly 17 stone). He then told me how concerned he was about my weight affecting my health. He never actually said anything before about my size lol (soppy git). My sister was just as bad.... Then she came to the realisation that, we go away 6 weeks tomorrow. And i will have lost more weight by then, and she will be the fat one on holidays lol so she is dieting now lol she is going to do WW.
Another great day yesterday. My wedding is 3 weeks today!!! :eek: I have nothing to wear, no idea what i want to get, and time is running out fast...
To think that after my holidays i will be on the final leg of my lipotrim journey, is just unreal! :rolleyes:
Heres to another great day :) x

Thank you for your kind words :) xx

@Rita. Caitlin and I collected her school books, and the girl in the shop was so helpful and nice. (It was very busy as all the remaining kids are back tomorrow). She didn't rush us or anything... So i left there, and went across the road and bought a fresh cream vanilla slice. And returned to the shop and gave it to the girl, and said Thank You for all her efforts. Its kinda funny with me dieting, and i choose to reward her by getting her a CAKE of all things! Lol but its the thought that counts, she was made up :)

Hez, I have never seen your diary before and think you must be really strong minded, to have stuck with Lipotrim is awesome. Your weight loss is truly wonderful and many congratulations. Bev x

Thanks Bev :) how was your weekend? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Mini. How are you getting on? X

Day 63 (or 9 weeks) what ever way you want to look at it lol
Another great day yesterday. 100% dieting. Things are going well. Only probably i seem to be having now, is my nails! I am changing colour on a daily basis, thank god i am working, as whilst i am there, i cant touch them. Come home and 'puff' i have changed the colour again lol this is all at a stupid hour in the morning, when i should be gone to bed!!
Got up this morning and hopped on my scales and another lb down, 16st 9lbs smiling at me. I know its still a lot of weight, but its getting lower all the time. And thats what matters, i am fixing it, nobody else can, only me. I have set myself a goal of 20lbs to lose for the month of september! And to get exercising again, foot is not too bad! Not right by no means, but a bit better. Hopefully walking wont make it worse :(, i don't want to be hobbling on my holidays! Or even worse staggering, people will assume I'm drunk lol So nice gentle exercises are the key (what that will be i don't know yet!) Actually maybe today is the day to join the health/leisure centre!! Mmm thats an idea, that would solve all my problems as i will have loads of options. There are even classes one could humiliate themselves at, good thinking batman. I started this diet on 1/7/2014 maybe today is the day to start my exercise regime 1/9/2014!
Have a great day :), i intend too. (The house is so quiet, all my chicks (kids) are back at school, its kind of eerie, not a nice feeling :()

Hey hun :) well done on your day 63. Who much can change in life in two months. Not only your amazing weight loss but everything else that comes with it. 16 st 9 is still dream for me. Not so impossible now how it was 6 month ago but still a dream. Enjoy your moment :) I bet you already looking forward that 15 st 13 ?
Me too have small goal to work to. Right now Im working on new year goal. To be 15 st 8 at first jan weight in. Even made myself a extra ticket to follow , lol :) Im sure you can do your 20 pound in month. Fingers crossed :)
Joining lesure center is so good idea. Go for it. Lot of new classes start in september and its great to find new friends. :) plus gives you somethinng extra to do when kids at school ( not that you have nothing to do :D )
I will have to wait until I can join again. Was hoping this month but no, maybe next. After my accident I have work out only few times and so hard to start again. Need one good kick in soft spot to start moving :p
Good luck Helen , hug

Thanks Rita. I love your new ticker, its very christmassy :) (i love christmas, its not that i get presents, i don't anymore! Its the whole atmosphere. Its all family orientated, not necessarily blood family. Just family!)
A great goal to set too :) I hope to have reached my goal by Christmas. That would make the best Christmas present anyone could ever give me, my health :) (if i haven't reached it thats fine too, I'm not going anywhere)
glad to see your feeling better :) xx

Over 60 days - what a legend! Your legs look really skinny :)
You're doing so well x

Day 64. Just back from weigh in, and the first time i felt disappointed. My lady was off as her child was starting big school this week. And i got a kid instead! A kid that doesnt know how many lbs make a stone, a kid that cant read the scales, and a kid that couldnt count for buttons!!! This week then i had to ask could i take something for a sore throat, cold/flu type symptoms, and an asthmatic cough! To which reply i got NO, you cant take anything as everything has sugar! Safe to say i had a jacka** for my weigh in... Her scales read 16:108. Which she told me was 16st 1.08lbs (i wish), i had to inform her it read 16st 10.8lbs THEN she said you have lost 2lbs this week, thats very good! I was like, I think your wrong there. According to her there are 10lbs in a stone, why would they get someone how hasnt a clue about numbers of any kind, doing this! RANT over... And she couldnt count 21 bloody strawberry sachets, and put them in a bag!! Rant definitely over.
I LOST 6lbs this week. Which i am more than happy with. I feel like crap with this cold. The cough is keeping me awake. And for someone who has been freezing for the last 64 days, i am now sweating buckets lol
the day has to surely improve after that lol
heres to another great day :) x

Oh dear Helen.
1) congrats on your loss
2) I can totaly understand that kid made you mad. I use to think there is 2 proffessions where mistakes are not allowed. Bank and hospital. Now I add persons who weight you. How disapointing. As its so important to us.
3) Im sorry you feeling poor. What is wrong with you? Cough? If so I know what can help you but its horroble horroble drink. You need to boil onion peel's yello ones. Make as a herb tea - let it set until it cold and drink without thinking. Horrible thing. 3 times a day but works. I add kilo sugor to make it drinkable but if you not allowed to have sugar you can try this.
4) I bet your chest hurts. Get goose fat from shop or market. Warm up and lubricate your chest. Keep warm.

Get well soon. And dont the kid ruin your weight loss. 6 lbs is just great :)

Back