Helen's quest for good health!

HPSaucy said:
I was just about to update and seen your post.. Another 100% day, how you been? X

100% too but having stupid thoughts! Good day overall I guess :). No exercise though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HPSaucy said:
Oh no, what stupid thoughts? X

Like maybe I should stay this size as at least my clothes fit me and I don't have to get new ones!!! Stupid!!!

lsf666 said:
Like maybe I should stay this size as at least my clothes fit me and I don't have to get new ones!!! Stupid!!!

I you happy where you are though? What weight did you start and are you now? X

HPSaucy said:
I you happy where you are though? What weight did you start and are you now? X

No! Not happy and want to lose loads more. It was just me being silly. I'm over it now :)

Monday 19th September (Early shift)

Breakfast: 53g oat bran with sultana and apple (HEB + 4.0), vanilla yogurt, banana

Lunch: gammon, roasted vegetables, tomato dressing (2.0)

Dinner: adraki champ (lamb cutlets), spiced cumin & turmeric potatoes, kachumber (tomato, red onion, cucumber, garlic, coriander, chilli, lime)

Snacks: tomatoes, celery, 71g Philadelphia (HEA)
50g fruit cake (9.0)

Drinks: 5x water
2x squash
1x pepsi max

Total syns: 15.0

Oooh only just a 100% day, dead on syns, cake was lovely but was it worth 9 syns?! Not sure it was gone in seconds!

Last edited:
lsf666 said:
No! Not happy and want to lose loads more. It was just me being silly. I'm over it now :)

That's good.. Onwards and upwards.. I mean downwards!! X

HPSaucy said:
Monday 19th September (Early shift)

Breakfast: 53g oat bran with sultana and apple (HEB + 4.0), vanilla yogurt, banana

Lunch: gammon, roasted vegetables, tomato dressing (2.0)

Dinner: adraki champ (lamb cutlets), spiced cumin & turmeric potatoes, kachumber (tomato, red onion, cucumber, garlic, coriander, chilli, lime)

Snacks: tomatoes, celery, 71g Philadelphia (HEA)
50g fruit cake (9.0)

Drinks: 5x water
2x squash
1x pepsi max

Total syns: 15.0

Oooh only just a 100% day, dead on syns, cake was lovely but was it worth 9 syns?! Not sure it was gone in seconds!

Looking good :)

This was our meal last night from SW magazine a few months ago, it was fairly tasty but not sure we'd have it again.. The best thing was the fact that hubby made it all by himself!

I usually do all the cooking or have to be his "Soux chef" or however you spell it!!

Attachments

• image-312775635.jpg
    image-312775635.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 26
HPSaucy said:
This was our meal last night from SW magazine a few months ago, it was fairly tasty but not sure we'd have it again.. The best thing was the fact that hubby made it all by himself!

I usually do all the cooking or have to be his "Soux chef" or however you spell it!!

It's the other way around in our house!!! Hubby does all the cooking and I hardly ever cook!!!

Looks great though :)

Don't know what's happened the last few days but all of a sudden people seem to be noticing I've lost weight, my cousin told me I looked great and then sent me a text saying she's really proud of me etc. A friend at work even though she knows I've been losing weight said she's suddenly noticed, I've been told by 2 people this week to get a smaller uniform and then hubby rang me earlier and told me he had an ego boost for me, his colleagues wife had seen me but didn't have time to stop and chat but text him to say she'd seen me, I've lost weight and look amazing!!

I feel really good and happy but usually go into sabotage mode once people notice I've lost weight.. This is not going to happen this time!

To bring me back to reality though came on this morning, head is pounding, I'm shattered and have so much to do.

All I want is stodge tonight so jacket potato, cheese and beans for me.

Tuesday 20th September (Early shift)

Breakfast: magic porridge (HEB) with banana

Lunch: 2x lamb cutlets, spiced potatoes, kachumber and raita (left overs!!)

Dinner: potato wedges, sweet chilli beans, 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEA)

Snacks: curly wurly (6.0)

Drinks: water x3
Squash x4
Horlicks light (5.5)

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
HPSaucy said:
Don't know what's happened the last few days but all of a sudden people seem to be noticing I've lost weight, my cousin told me I looked great and then sent me a text saying she's really proud of me etc. A friend at work even though she knows I've been losing weight said she's suddenly noticed, I've been told by 2 people this week to get a smaller uniform and then hubby rang me earlier and told me he had an ego boost for me, his colleagues wife had seen me but didn't have time to stop and chat but text him to say she'd seen me, I've lost weight and look amazing!!

I feel really good and happy but usually go into sabotage mode once people notice I've lost weight.. This is not going to happen this time!

To bring me back to reality though came on this morning, head is pounding, I'm shattered and have so much to do.

All I want is stodge tonight so jacket potato, cheese and beans for me.

Tuesday 20th September (Early shift)

Breakfast: magic porridge (HEB) with banana

Lunch: 2x lamb cutlets, spiced potatoes, kachumber and raita (left overs!!)

Dinner:

Snacks: curly wurly (6.0)

Drinks: water x3
Squash x3

Total syns:

That's great :)

I love it when people notice x

I don't know about you, but I find it hard to accept compliments like that even though they are deserved... I find myself saying stuff like, ' I still have loads more to go' and 'I still have more chins than the Chinese phone directory'... But all in all it does give you a buzz when you get them though... Go you... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

sleepytimesadie said:
I don't know about you, but I find it hard to accept compliments like that even though they are deserved... I find myself saying stuff like, ' I still have loads more to go' and 'I still have more chins than the Chinese phone directory'... But all in all it does give you a buzz when you get them though... Go you... xx

I am exactly the same! They say how much have you lost, I say almost 3 stone and then follow it up with need at least another 3!!

I am getting better this time, I think it's because I'm a bit more positive it's going to work this time

HPSaucy said:
I am exactly the same! They say how much have you lost, I say almost 3 stone and then follow it up with need at least another 3!!

I am getting better this time, I think it's because I'm a bit more positive it's going to work this time

We'll have to encourage each other to accept the compliments with the grace we should... xx

Back