Helen's quest for good health!

Urg I feel yuck! After weigh in yesterday I felt like being naughty so there was some pulled pork in M&S which you cook for a few hours and then put some smoky BBQ sauce on, I then had it with 2 White rolls, followed by a billionaires dessert and a handful of pick 'n' mix!

I physically felt like I was going to explode last night, was so full, went to bed, have hardly slept, had heartburn during the night and still feel bloated!

That'll teach me for being naughty! I would have easily been able to eat that before so obviously I can't stomach these things anymore, perhaps it was the white bread, I'm not sure.

I'm going for it this week, really want 2lb off so going to do my best to have a 100% week as haven't had one of those for a while.

Friday 16th September (Late shift)

Breakfast: bacon, 2x WW sausages (1.0), baked beans, tomatoes, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)

Lunch: sweet potato wedges, carrot sticks, celery, 71g light Philadelphia (HEA) mixed with Asian spice mix

Dinner: stirfry - BNS, chilli, pak choi, mange tout, red onion, sweetcorn, broccoli, prawns, 1tbsp garlic salad dressing (3.0)

Snacks: apple, nectarine, 1x alpen light (1/2 HEB), 1x chocolate mice (1.0), 1x strawberry jelly sweet (2.0)

Drinks: n.a.s squash x8
Water x1
Dr Pepper zero x1

Total syns: 7.5

Stir fry isn't quite the same reheated in the microwave but was still really tasty.

Only had 1 alpen light bar in my locker at work and then came straight to parents so 1/2 a HEB away from being 100% grrr!

Last edited:
Found you! :)

Looks good so far today x

I can't believe I was 1/2 a HEB away from having a 100% day, how annoying! Will go for it today.

At parents for the morning and bought WW sausages with me as she's doing a cooked breakfast yummy.

HPSaucy said:
I can't believe I was 1/2 a HEB away from having a 100% day, how annoying! Will go for it today.

At parents for the morning and bought WW sausages with me as she's doing a cooked breakfast yummy.

I wouldn't worry about it x

100% today for us both!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's going to be 100% today although this morning I did wonder.. Mum had no fry light, full fat cheese and only normal salad cream.. All those extra syns wasted lol!

Saturday 17th September (Late shift)

Breakfast:
Bacon, 2x WW sausages (1.0), baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, 1 tsp flora cuisine (1.0)

Lunch: ham salad sandwich (HEB + 2.5 salad cream)

Dinner:
Chilli (1.5), jacket potato, 28g cheese (HEA)
Yogurt

Snacks: apple, nectarine
Pick n mix - 4x chocolate mice (4.0), 1x strawberry jelly (2.0)

Drinks: 3x squash
3x water
1x diet ginger beer
1x Dr Pepper zero

Total syns: 12.0

Mmm don't often have sandwiches but that sandwich was really yummy

Last edited:
It's funny but I really dint miss sandwiches?! I'd rather gave cereal or Krisprolls as by HEB :)

Good day though :)

I'd usually have the krisprolls too but was limited what with staying at parents last night and working today.. Mmm I love them but could easily eat far too many!

Why do I feel guilty about finishing the pick n mix?! Totally within my syns but somehow when ever I use syns not within cooking, condiments etc I feel naughty

Another quick turnaround, I'm so tired, they kill me every week! Looking forward to afternoon with hubby though.

Sunday 18th September (Early shift)

Breakfast: sausage sarnie (HEB + 1.5 sausages + 1.0 brown sauce)

Lunch: bacon & mushroom risotto, 21g Parmesan (3/4 HEA)

Dinner: gammon with honey glaze (Tesco simply cook), roast potatoes, spring greens, red onion, garlic, 1tsp gravy granuals (1.0)

Snacks: celery, tomatoes, apple
Hot chocolate (1/4 HEA + 100ml kara coconut = 1.5 + options 3.0)

Drinks: 5x squash
1x Dr Pepper zero
1x pepsi max

Total syns: 8.0

Last edited:
HPSaucy said:
I'd usually have the krisprolls too but was limited what with staying at parents last night and working today.. Mmm I love them but could easily eat far too many!

Why do I feel guilty about finishing the pick n mix?! Totally within my syns but somehow when ever I use syns not within cooking, condiments etc I feel naughty

I'm so sad. When I get a new pack of Krisprolls I separate them out into bags if 3 per bag. I learnt this as the first time I had them I ate 6!!!! It's easier to stop if it involves getting another bag out and when I take them to work I just grab one bag :)

lsf666 said:
I'm so sad. When I get a new pack of Krisprolls I separate them out into bags if 3 per bag. I learnt this as the first time I had them I ate 6!!!! It's easier to stop if it involves getting another bag out and when I take them to work I just grab one bag :)

That's a great idea, might have to do that.

Have you tried the ryvita sweet chilli thins?! I'm going to have to stop buying them as they're a bit like pringles.. Once you pop you can't stop!! X

HPSaucy said:
That's a great idea, might have to do that.

Have you tried the ryvita sweet chilli thins?! I'm going to have to stop buying them as they're a bit like pringles.. Once you pop you can't stop!! X

No and hubby won't let me get any more as I have 2 bags if Krisprolls, ryvita wholemeal crackerbread AND scan bran so until they're all gone enough is enough!!! Went a bit mad with the SW shopping :)

Also if like pringles they sound dangerous!!!

Haha founded you at last... Must improve my search skills... lol... Looking good babe... xx I always use my syns on Vodka... Not that I am an alcholic... hic... xx

lsf666 said:
No and hubby won't let me get any more as I have 2 bags if Krisprolls, ryvita wholemeal crackerbread AND scan bran so until they're all gone enough is enough!!! Went a bit mad with the SW shopping :)

Also if like pringles they sound dangerous!!!

I know the cupboard is rammed with stuff! X

sleepytimesadie said:
Haha founded you at last... Must improve my search skills... lol... Looking good babe... xx I always use my syns on Vodka... Not that I am an alcholic... hic... xx

Aah you found me.. No cheating for me now lol!

I used to drink so much but hardly drink at all.. Well that's a lie, really I'm the worse kind.. A binge drinker! Can go weeks without and then go mad although not as mad as I used to as swear I got alcohol poisoning in October and I'm sick almost everytime I drink now.. Not a good look! X

HPSaucy said:
Aah you found me.. No cheating for me now lol!

I used to drink so much but hardly drink at all.. Well that's a lie, really I'm the worse kind.. A binge drinker! Can go weeks without and then go mad although not as mad as I used to as swear I got alcohol poisoning in October and I'm sick almost everytime I drink now.. Not a good look! X

I've always been a drinker, comes from my Dad and my Bro... I am very much a let's sit with lads and drink rather than a lady and shop... I do go shopping with my gay best mate Dean but it will always include a pub or two, I go get what I want then go for a bevvy... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back