Helen's SW Diary

Bubbles77

I thought it was about time I moved my bum and started posting and actually following this diet properly.

I joined class nearly 2 weeks ago, the first week I just couldn't get into it, I went to class and confessed I hadn't started and was shocked to see i'd actually gained 1.5lb :eek:

I came home, read my books got really inspired and started on Friday morning. My mum popped around for a cuppa and bought a box of cakes. I told her I had started my diet and she looked upset, either that or my pathetic will power made me think she looked upset :rolleyes: So I decided to just start Saturday instead :mad:

I finally got started yesterday and have been managing really well. It's a bit tricky, but I think it's just because i'm disorganised. I just need to sit down and plan my days until it becomes second nature.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today i've had...

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HEX-B) with Skimmed Milk (HEX-A)

Lunch
2 Slices (400g Loaf) Wholemeal Bread (HEX-B)
1 Laughing Cow Light Triangle (HEX-A)
Beetroot, Cherry Tomatoes
Packet Batchelors Beef Savoury Rice

Afternoon
Cherry Mullerlight
Hi-Fi Bar (6 Syns)

Tea
Syn Free Chips
Batchelors Golden Savoury Rice

Supper
Cadburys Highlights Drink (2½ Syns)

Total = 6 Syns

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope the highlights drink is enough to stop me climbing into the chocolate stash :whistle:

WELL DONE for getting back on track hun.. it's quite common to faff about a bit before really going for it (sorry that isn't meant to sound rude!) but you sound really determined now so it sounds as though this is it for you now. Get yourself a ticker so you can show how much you lose every week if you like.

This is my first week too, tomorrow night is my first weigh in yikes!

Good luck hun, look forward to reading your diary!
xx

Back