1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal Helllp need advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chloedavis1993, 1 February 2014 Social URL.

1. chloedavis1993

chloedavis1993 Active Member

Ok so I'm on day 5 step 2 on the Cambridge diet and I no I shouldn't but I weighed myslf and it says I've gained 5 pound!!! How can this be possible? I have 100% stuck to it and haven't really found it hard so not sure what's happened :( any advice? (Other than stop looking at the scales I no I shouldn't :( lol )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Well-Known Member

How much water have you had? Keep at it, it'll be worth it! X

4. jellibelli

jellibelli Well-Known Member

That'll prob be all the water you're consuming also different scales and weighing at different times of the day make a difference I can weigh 5lbs more at 5pm than first thing in the morning don't worry if you've been 100% you will lose on your weigh in day you'll see :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. chloedavis1993

I drink at least 2.5l a day! Il be gutted if i don't lose I've been so good and am so proud of myself for sticking at it! Fingers crossed! Everyone else seems to lose at least 7 pound so il be gutted if i don't lose at least 4 :( x

6. jellibelli

jellibelli Well-Known Member

You should be fine don't worry keep going and be proud of yourself your weigh in will give you a boost and motivation

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. chloedavis1993

Thank you fingers crossed xx