Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

kaffwyn

Have just done a mid week weigh and I haven't budged!! Stuck to diet and just had some chicken and cabbage last Sunday. Drinking 8 pints of water and peppermint tea!!! I weighed myself at work and at home, both said the same!! What can I do?? I don't understand..

How long have you been on it? I wait till my weigh in the weigh myself don't wana torture myself! There's still the rest of the week don't worry!

This is week 2. Lost 7lb in week one. I have tried to resist the urge to weigh myself but I am a nurse and am surrounded by scales!!!! I get weighed at 12.30 on Saturday.

7 pounds! Well done! Don't worry I'm sure by sat Youl have lost more and if its not pounds it'l be inches! Don't worry about it stay off the scales till Saturday and see how it goes. All scales are different mine at home will say I've lost 2 pound the one second and gained 5 pounds the next :) you've stuck to the plan so try not to let this put you down :)

Awww thanks for support. It does get you down as this diet is by no means easy!!! I just have to hope her scales tell a different story!! Fingers crossed x

No problem anytime! :) my second week I was hoping for 8 pounds off to get my stone and I lost 6 and although I knew it was still good I was really upset for some odd reason. It gets to us all that's for sure just be proud of every moment :) I'm sure Saturday Youl get the results you want let me know! Good luck! Xx

I bet you have! Saturday will be a good day! :) if I measured I'd bound to get it wrong lol. I'm on 3 and a half weeks tomorow. I get weighed Fridays so last week I'd lost 18 pounds and 9 inches then we'll see what tomorrow brings! Hopefully good news haha

Hi, I read a thread the other day, and it asked the question.
Would you prefer to have lost weight, but allowed yourself to cheat.
or, Would you prefer to not have lost weight, but know you have done the diet 100%, and stayed in control?
I ask this to myself on tough days, every day that I stay 100%, the closer I am to taking control of my body :)

Hope this helps

I am on week 4.5 and have lost 20lbs. I've lost 3lbs & 3 lbs the past two weeks and am gutted. BUT we have to look at the overall picture, I have to keep telling myself this all the time. It's so hard now to be obsessed with what the scales say. I feel so much better than I did a month ago. Stick with it, it works xx

Start weight 16 stone 8.5 lbs
Messed about with WW
Start LL 29.4.13 16st 3 lbs
WK 1 - 8lbs
WK2 - 3lbs
WK2.5 - started CD lost another 2lbs
WK3.5 - 3 lbs

Total 22.5 lbs

I was the same the other week kathrine. I lost 4 pounds this week taking me to 22 pounds now so it is all about the big (or not so big) picture :) I'm happy with 4 but for me I always want more haha!

Congrats on your 4lb!! Seeing the weight stay the same has really spurned me on to make sure I am 100% ss..no cheating bits of chicken, or eggs. I get weighed tomorrow at 12.30...will let you know :) xx thank you for support guys x

Thanks! I'm excited for you! Let me know how you get on! I'm sure Youl see something. Go for it for a week the results will spur you on. I haven't picked at all its taking a lot of will power though! Good luck!!

I will..today has been tough. I am starving!! Lol..but no picking at all. I am spurned on to do a full week at 100% though. Catch you tomorrow

You can do it I think of the people who doubt me and that's enough for me. I've got used to being hungry now just lots and lots of water to try and keep yourself full. I really want 6 pound off next week to get to two stone so I'm going to drink so much bloody water!

Back