Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

I am so happy x Strange though coz she measure around me using my belly button as a guide and my inches have gone up!!! She said I must be losing fat but retaining water! I drink 4 litres a day plus peppermint tea and black coffee..I just don't get it! But I am lighter :)

Maybe you were bloated cause of the water! I know I am! I had one week where I didn't loose any inches but I'd lost weight. The body is very strange! I'm on my 7th pint of water today. I'm turning into water! Haha

Same here!! I wee like 4 times an hour!! I think the weight loss is all the exercise you get walking to the loo!! Haha...the inches baffle me!!

Am gonna have some chicken and cabbage tomorrow with my family for dinner as a treat, then back to 100%!!

Same here!! I wee like 4 times an hour!! I think the weight loss is all the exercise you get walking to the loo!! Haha...the inches baffle me!!

Am gonna have some chicken and cabbage tomorrow with my family for dinner as a treat, then back to 100%!!

Hahah I know my bodies getting used to running up the stairs! Haha!

Don't blame ya. Your allowed it so why not. Having as a treat once a week will help motivate. I'm doing sole source for 6 more weeks then having a week off for my holiday have already planned my first meal and its all I think about haha!

So what is your first meal? Chicken and ribs for me with coleslaw and corn on the cob with a hot baguette..mmmm!! Haha..I am having chicken and cabbage today!! That's a treat :)

Mmmm that sounds good!!!! I'm going to have a chippy with a nice crusty baguette! Only 39 days to go hahha!! :)) does sound like a treat to me right now!

All I think about is food. I have become a feeder too..family get loads of food to compensate for me having none. Have had a complete fail day :-(
Started with a shake, for lunch had an egg and a sausage (made full English for the family!!) then around 4 we had a dinner and I had chicken and cabbage and broccoli. Had loads of water and just had a hotdog!! No bread, and only had it coz it was last one left!! I did go for a half hour walk to try to minimise impact that this food has done!! Back to diet tomorrow!!

All I think about is food. I have become a feeder too..family get loads of food to compensate for me having none. Have had a complete fail day :-(
Started with a shake, for lunch had an egg and a sausage (made full English for the family!!) then around 4 we had a dinner and I had chicken and cabbage and broccoli. Had loads of water and just had a hotdog!! No bread, and only had it coz it was last one left!! I did go for a half hour walk to try to minimise impact that this food has done!! Back to diet tomorrow!!

I have done that. The meals my parter gets are incredible now haha. Awh don't worry you have 6 days of pure diet coming up! We're all human we all have blips and you only had a sausage! Tomorow you can go at it with full force and Youl be loving it Saturday :).

I have to get to a stone by next sat!! I will...what are you hoping for this week? My parents have been on holiday for 2 weeks, when they come home I will be a stone lighter!! Hope they notice!! They have been all inclusive so am guessing they will be a stone heavier!! Lol..good luck for your next few days..one less day to the holiday :)

I have to get to a stone by next sat!! I will...what are you hoping for this week? My parents have been on holiday for 2 weeks, when they come home I will be a stone lighter!! Hope they notice!! They have been all inclusive so am guessing they will be a stone heavier!! Lol..good luck for your next few days..one less day to the holiday :)

Keep drinking the water and I'm sure you will! And they will noticed mine went away and came back and were very impressed! Tell them to keep quiet about the lovely food! Haha. I want 6 this week because then il get my two stone. I have an exercise class tomorow and going for 8 pints of water a day! Good luck to you! Youl be great and look great for when your parents come back :)!

How's the week going? I find it easier when it's hot coz I don't want to eat plus I get thirsty so drink more. It's weigh in for you tomorrow isn't it? Do you feel ready? I am just sat in the sunshine after a much needed work break!!

How's the week going? I find it easier when it's hot coz I don't want to eat plus I get thirsty so drink more. It's weigh in for you tomorrow isn't it? Do you feel ready? I am just sat in the sunshine after a much needed work break!!

Going good so far :) just had a battle with a chip though I won! Haha! Weigh in Friday! Cannot wait hope I do 6 otherwise il be gutted! How's your week going on 100%? So glad the suns out makes me want to loose weight more! My boyfriends family are having a BBQ sat and I can't decide whether to have some chicken and salad I'm battling with myself! I haven't eaten at all so far and just want to be included in it!

Chicken is ok. I have it on a Sunday. Struggled a bit today and ended up with a slice of sandwich chicken and half an egg!! Am sure that was psychological coz that wouldn't fill a mouse!! Lol...got a training day tomorrow and nothing for lunch..just emailed my consultant to leave me a ready made shake on her doorstep..hope she gets it or their will be some tummy rumblings going on!! Where in the country are you? I live near Warrington, north west, has been gorgeous today! I just want to lose an inch!! Lol...I still measure the same as 2.5 weeks ago..haha
Am not gonna weigh myself this week, will wait til Saturday. Have you been to your BBQ?

Chicken is ok. I have it on a Sunday. Struggled a bit today and ended up with a slice of sandwich chicken and half an egg!! Am sure that was psychological coz that wouldn't fill a mouse!! Lol...got a training day tomorrow and nothing for lunch..just emailed my consultant to leave me a ready made shake on her doorstep..hope she gets it or their will be some tummy rumblings going on!! Where in the country are you? I live near Warrington, north west, has been gorgeous today! I just want to lose an inch!! Lol...I still measure the same as 2.5 weeks ago..haha
Am not gonna weigh myself this week, will wait til Saturday. Have you been to your BBQ?

Yeah I spoke to my consultant and she said it was fine and I can have some coke zero to! Going to have some chicken and green pepper kebabs :) going to be amazing so excited for real food! It's on Saturday so excited! Ah well that's allowed and not a lot. I think sometimes it is psychological! I hope she does to! I've been having the bars recently but found I'm more hungry. I'm sure the inches will fly off! I live in between birmingham and Worcester its been roasting here!! I haven't weighed myself either dying to though! Haha

It's very tempting to pop on the scales, but after my scare last week I am staying off them evil things!! You will enjoy ur BBQ..mmm BBQ chicken is so good :)

It's very tempting to pop on the scales, but after my scare last week I am staying off them evil things!! You will enjoy ur BBQ..mmm BBQ chicken is so good :)

I know yeah! Any time I have weighed myself before weigh in I always think I've done far better than I actually have. Haha. There best locked away somewhere! I know!! I'm so excited for real tasty food! Think the chickens going to be marinated to so yummy flavours finally!!

My parents returned and didn't notice!! But they were telling us all the holiday stories!! They have put weight on!! I noticed this!! Lol...I had to ask them and they said "oh yeah" then gave me a box of Turkish delights for looking after the cat!! My work clothes are too big now, I got my "thin" clothes out from last year (lost 2st on this diet last year) and lo and behold I can't get in them!! So gonna have a few weeks of going to work looking like a clown til my clothes fit. I am not buying any more!! How have you got on with clothes?

Oh no! I hate that your all excited and it gives you a blow! Bet the Turkish delight won't help! That's awesome! I bet in a week Youl be in them! Everyone will notice your big clothes and notice too! I know I don't wana buy any till just before my holiday but I have brought a couple of things. I brought a size 16 dress yesterday and it fit I was a 18-20 before! So chuffed! My clothes that didn't fit are beginning to and me and my boyfriend both got into one of my dresses yesterday hahah! Weigh in tomorow! Please be 6 pounds! Hahah

I was a 18 but some 16's fitted. Desperate to be a 14..not seen that size for many years!! Am almost a 16 in everything. Really starving today and craving your BBQ!! Lol... Gonna struggle Sunday as am off to see my daughter at uni in Lancaster and she always wants to be taken out for lunch!! I may have to find a carvery and play it safe!! Just sat in the sun..long day in work today :-( x

Back