Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

That's good! I'd love to be a 14. My mum said to me once Youl never be smaller than a 16.. Well il show her haha! I know I cannot wait for Saturday! My coke zero is awaiting me in the fridge haha. Just loads of water and distraction! I have read so many magazines lol! Awh what does your daughter do? That will be nice then. Maybe go for a drink instead? Thanks! Il let you know how I get on!

She is doing her teacher training. My son left school today..not sure he has the same academic ability as his sister but am sure he will aspire to something!! He is just glad he never has to go back to school again. Bless him!
I don't drink so chicken and veg sounds ok! Good luck again for tomorrow x

Brilliant that sounds good! Awh I'm sure he will. Takes time to find your feet after school. I'd be glad to haha! Yeah Youl be fine and its the day after weigh in so perfect timing!

Please remember no food references in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

Am in hospital...gotta have an op on a wound which has developed an abscess..won't be weighed this week and hope I don't go off plan. Let me know how your weigh in goes today :)

Am in hospital...gotta have an op on a wound which has developed an abscess..won't be weighed this week and hope I don't go off plan. Let me know how your weigh in goes today :)

Oh no!!! Hope your okay! Didn't know the post got moved lol!! I lost 2 pound :( she reckons that the two bars have affected my loss so back to two shakes! Hope your op goes okay!!

We mentioned food so they moved it!! Home from hospital just now. Got weighed on my way back and lost 3lbs, that's 1stone 1lb in total. Sadly I cannot do ss whilst in post op recovery so I doubt I will lose much next week! I am drugged up at the minute and still in a lot of pain. Are you still going to your BBQ? 2lbs off is better than gaining!! I know it wasn't what you wanted and I know you are disappointed. Next week will be a big loss, I can feel it!!

We mentioned food so they moved it!! Home from hospital just now. Got weighed on my way back and lost 3lbs, that's 1stone 1lb in total. Sadly I cannot do ss whilst in post op recovery so I doubt I will lose much next week! I am drugged up at the minute and still in a lot of pain. Are you still going to your BBQ? 2lbs off is better than gaining!! I know it wasn't what you wanted and I know you are disappointed. Next week will be a big loss, I can feel it!!

I know haha! Naughty! Lol. Glad your in recovery you can't help what happened so dont worry about weight loss! I went to the BBQ and it was lovely but felt so full we glad to be back to my shakes haha. You feeling any better? I hope so! First day back at uni so we'll see if anyone notices! Haha

What are you studying? Am sure people will notice. I am not recovering well :-( I haven't eaten since Saturday, no appetite at all. Just in bed, in and out of sleep. Glad u enjoyed ur BBQ and it's good that you haven't carried on eating xx

What are you studying? Am sure people will notice. I am not recovering well :-( I haven't eaten since Saturday, no appetite at all. Just in bed, in and out of sleep. Glad u enjoyed ur BBQ and it's good that you haven't carried on eating xx

Social work just finished my second year today. Had a few comments which was nice! Awh no :( bless you maybe try some dry things to keep your strength up! Yeah defo I had some coke zero my consultant said I could have a couple of diet cokes so I had a coke zero at the BBQ and a diet coke yesterday when I went for a meal (or rather watching people eat) with some friends but my friend brought it and didn't know I couldn't have lime in so had to throw the lime out and prey haha.

Social work is a tough job! I am a mental health nurse and work closely with social workers. I hope you have got back into ketosis after ur weekend. I feel like I have come out of it even though I haven't eaten much, got appetite back last night and had some soup. My family visited and brought me chocolates!! My boyfriend has hidden them!! Lol x
Really hungry today, gotta stick to plan.
Let me know how you get on xx

Social work is a tough job! I am a mental health nurse and work closely with social workers. I hope you have got back into ketosis after ur weekend. I feel like I have come out of it even though I haven't eaten much, got appetite back last night and had some soup. My family visited and brought me chocolates!! My boyfriend has hidden them!! Lol x
Really hungry today, gotta stick to plan.
Let me know how you get on xx

Oh yeah defo love a good challenge though! Guess that's why this diet works for me haha. Ooo that sounds interesting! Chicken won't take me out of ketosis so think I'm okay :) we'll see Friday! Hahha! Maybe you went into starvation from not eating anything? Haha I've done ALOT of hiding things! You feeling better?

X

Drugged up but am a little bit better. Doc has signed me off for 2 weeks. I got weighed at docs and his scales say I have gained, am hoping they are wrong!! Have had soup twice today and a but of extra protein in some chicken. Am not too worried this week though as need to get better x let me know how u get on on Friday :)

Drugged up but am a little bit better. Doc has signed me off for 2 weeks. I got weighed at docs and his scales say I have gained, am hoping they are wrong!! Have had soup twice today and a but of extra protein in some chicken. Am not too worried this week though as need to get better x let me know how u get on on Friday :)

Awh put your feet up and relax. Don't panic about any weight loss or anything plus all scales are different just focus on getting better :) I will do! Hopefully its good haha! It's weird all the 4 people i know who do cambridge have all had low weight loss last week so we are all preying for the big one this week! Haha x

I lost 5 pounds and 5 and a half inches! Back in the game! Haha! So now that's 29 pound and 18 inches so I'm excited for next week to have lost over 30 pounds! Spoke to my consultant about my holiday and I'm doing 3 more weeks on sole source then going on step 3 to introduce food for the last week so I'm not ill when I eat on holiday so I'm feeling very excited ahah! How you feeling? Will you be going to be weighed tomorow? X

I was weighed today. Lost half a pound and 1.5 inches. Bit gutted but I have had a random eating pattern this week and no exercise at all. Just limping to the toilet!! Lol. WELL DONE on your huge loss. The BBQ probably kick started your metabolism again. And 5.5 inches is remarkable. Well done you!! We go to Tenerife on 14th July, u must go around this time. Keep going and I know you will reach your target. I would like another stone by 14th July!!

I was weighed today. Lost half a pound and 1.5 inches. Bit gutted but I have had a random eating pattern this week and no exercise at all. Just limping to the toilet!! Lol. WELL DONE on your huge loss. The BBQ probably kick started your metabolism again. And 5.5 inches is remarkable. Well done you!! We go to Tenerife on 14th July, u must go around this time. Keep going and I know you will reach your target. I would like another stone by 14th July!!

You've done well even though you've been ill dont beat yourself up about it :) awh bless you! Hope your feeling back to yourself soon! Yeah and cutting to one bar :) having an egg salad on Sunday as cooking steak for the family. I go on the 11th to Puerto Rico so not that fair! I'd like another stone that would be lovely but we'll see! Any loss is good!! X

Back