Total Solution Hello all a question pretty please

Good evening all my friend suggested I hop on to Minis for support as im wanting to do a VLCD..:) and have discovered exante tonight wow what a great saving.:)

I have a smallish amount to lose.. anyway I wanted to ask how much could i lose in the next 2 weeks?

As i have my UNI graduation and have brought a lovely black dress from warehouse but it's so tight still.:sigh:

Im going to start 100% from tomorrow I was doing WW before but wasn't losing enough weight.!

lovely to meet you all im 28 yrs old ha

kelly xx

Last edited:
In 2 weeks anything from 7 to 21 lbs depending on your start weight.

Are you sure exante is the right diet for you when you have so little to lose?

You can only do TS while your BMI is over 25 so not for too long in your case. You need to watch if youre only doing it for a few weeks as you need time to refeed
Would u say 23 lbs is a small amount?? OMG 'no' lol lol BMI I did on the Dukan calculator was 26.9 so I just scrap it ?

Youll probably lose that in about 6 weeks no problem maybe less.

I believe that So long as your BMI is over 25 you can do TS under that you need to do WS
Ok thank you.. Yeh once under 25 think it's classed as just 'over weight'

I will keep WS in mind after my first weeks loss. Thank you for your guidance.. And well done to you :) :) amazing weightloss x

18-25 is ideal i think sugar, not overweight.x

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

I've lost 17lbs in 6 weeks doing a mix of TS n WS. I have another 10lbs to go. I'm going to get slightly below my ideal and then refeed on an Atkins style plan

Yeah I was thinking of doing that Crims. Cause we'll put some water weight back on and as our metabolism re-stabilises to something more normal, we'll take on and store everything for a couple of days so I was thinking about going a half stone below what i am happy with and then I wont be terrified of eating normally again hehe Xx

Back