Hello all and I guess until I work it out this is my diary too lol

samonamission

Hi everyone, I started lipotrim for the second bout yesterday!!!!

in 2007 I finished a long bout of lipotrim that took me to just under 13 stone where I was told by my pharmacist I couldn't do any more becuase she looked at py pitiful thin stick legs and nothing else!! Shame she hadn't been able to see them under my size 28 jeans at the start - they have always been that thin lol:) , well in the years that past I have crept up and dived down to 12 stone but it really crept up now and I twaddle rather than walk and rather than getting those new clothes I went to the pharmacy and got lipotrim so I can fit into the huge amount of old clothes that sit in my wardrobe...
I intend to stay on lipotrim for 12 weeks and then re-feed and whateve weight I loos will be a bonus, I will then re-feed correctly this time and hopefully keep it off... As you might of guessed im a chatter box and talk -or should I say type a lot:)..
Day one was ok until 11am when I had really bad belly rumblin and realised I Hadn't had a shake!! oh and then it started... the smell- uck uck and a little more uck... I only drink the chocolate shakes from experience years ago and gosh did I retch as it was going down, maybe too much info but I promised i'd be totally honest on her...:eek:..
Then forgetting to fit another one in made me rush and have one in bed to make sure I made the third one...
I am so so hungry today my belly is really rumbling and i've had 2 already... any food and I really mean any food is apealing right now- I went to the dogs home and i'm sure my mouth started watering as I saw the dog bowls:D. Oh and another thing i'm too busy typing and trying to fit everything in to check my spelling so sorry i'm useless at writing:eek:. I should stop righ now and give poor mini's site a breather from me and post this:)

nice to have you back, good luck with ur journey!

hey welcome! nice to add another bundle of energy to the site lol!....keep up the writing and best of luck on your journey!... x

Thank you, energy is something that has all been used up today climbing the stairs to the loo at work today:D, but im here lol

nice to have you back, good luck with ur journey!

Thank you hopefully this will be the last journey I have to take xx

Ok day 3, I thought being in work would be easier today, was I wrong!!! I got in just before the start so I wouldn't smell the breakfast, that worked, but gosh did it go wrong from 8.15... The loo, in my job its hard to get time to leave your chair let alone run across the studio, up 2 flights of stairs, wee and do it all in reverse without someone missing you and calling you as you wee:eek:.. Well 8.15 I got away with it, but the next time it was "sam, can we have......", trying to wee quickly or let alone stop weeing when you've been hanging on for ages is soooo hard!!!!... but after a quiet word explaining, "if I don't answer you its because i'm on the loo", should of stopped it, but you know what having to go to the loo every hour when I normally go once a day has now given me a water infection with all the inenundoes that go wtih it....Typical men so I just said yes and each time I left they went poor you :eek:....

I went out for lunch to avoid the smells again, but gosh how many people speak of food, i'm sure its no more than normal but I have noticed it so much today..

Sandwich time at 5pm came and I thought i'm ok with it, but I had to leave the room when a guy came in with cheese and onion sandwiches and the smell was too much for me:( ..I really couldnt cope I honestly think if he had turned around I would of stolen it!!!
Ok work over ahhh lets goto the cinema, I can't see anyone eating there I think... but noting on until 8 so i've come home..now i'm sat here thinking of food and how long my journey is...
Did you know if you stay on lipotrim for 4 months you will open 252 shakes... i'm a little disheartened that I have only managed 9:eek:.. on a plus side 243 left.....

I took photos of me before I started and I just couldn't believe I let myself get into this state again:( but you see ive been here before and I know what I have to do to solve it.. it will just take 243 shakes to do it.

My life is now in shake format and in 4 months i'll be shake less:)

welcome back any support required this is the place to be hang in there keep focused the 12 wks will fly by xx

And breath........lol

Well hello and welcome back.
Great job on getting through work even if the others do think you have a water infection,lol
Cheese and onion sandwiches.....killers. I don't blame you for nearly pinching it. I am back for a second go but mean to get to a lower weight this time and after 4 weeks i switched from LT to CD but still a vlcd so these lovely people still allow me to pop over from the dark side and still post here.
Good luck with the rest of your week!

good luck hun i look forwrd to reading your jorney xx

Welcome to the forum Sam!

I loved reading your diary!

You can and will shift the weight! You've did it before and you can do it again!

Looking forward to reading more and hearing about your weigh ins.

welcome back any support required this is the place to be hang in there keep focused the 12 wks will fly by xx

Thank you, i'm counting shakes not weight so hopefully I won't get too down lol

And breath........lol

Well hello and welcome back.
Great job on getting through work even if the others do think you have a water infection,lol
Cheese and onion sandwiches.....killers. I don't blame you for nearly pinching it. I am back for a second go but mean to get to a lower weight this time and after 4 weeks i switched from LT to CD but still a vlcd so these lovely people still allow me to pop over from the dark side and still post here.
Good luck with the rest of your week!

Thank you and I do forget to breath on may occasions rofl..Good luck with your change too x

Welcome to the forum Sam!

I loved reading your diary!

You can and will shift the weight! You've did it before and you can do it again!

Looking forward to reading more and hearing about your weigh ins.

Thank you x I am a chatterbox so i'll soon bore you lol

my my my that was quite a day wasnt it!...you got through it which is the main thing! keep it up xx

I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow!! lets hope i'm as good tomorrow x

Wow i've made it through another day!!
This morning I woke up with a rumbling belly- not nice but soon I will be in ketosis and that wont happen.. well thats what I kept telling myself... Anyway a lazy lazy day sat in front of the tv catching up on the week fast forward x3 lol.. then off to see if I can find a sink and toilet- i'm so missing my downstairs loo right now.:eek: but all those steps upstairs must be helping my weight loss:). Didnt find a loo but had to use theirs:eek:.. Then I came home and sat at the table watching someone have a cooked sunday dinner while I had my shake:cool:.. I was brill didn't even steal the crackling that I would kill for..
Went to the cinema and got wait for it.... popcorn, malteasers, and a hot dog... well thats what I wanted but I actually said .." a bottle of water please":):). Even with munching going on all around I was happy to sip my oxygen- thats what my nan used to call it when I was little- and that was a very very long time ago lol..
Home caused a bit of a problem, I lost a good deal of my shake to ....... the sofa:(.. the lid wasnt on properly and well now its chocolate stained, well you can't leave your shake for over 15 mins so I had supper first:D..
Then well this is then so, i'm off to read great inspiring posts to get me through 5 days of work..
Good luck everyone and lets drop those pounds xx

Well I havn't given in even though its been hard, it really has.. Ive surfed this site so many times while in work keeping me on course. Each lunch time I go out with a friend and he eats a pasty- gosh it smells sooo nice.... and I have a new habbit... Each time I see someone eating I chew:D!!! I didn't know I really didn't:eek: until yesterday I noticed I was chewing as a friend ate his sandwiches:eek:. So now I have to make sure i'm not immitating them rofl... I nearly caved yesterday when my favorite sandwich came in the room, I smelt it before it arrived and hoped it would keep walking but no... the cheese and onion sandwich arrived... Sadly it was being held by someone else or I would of killed it!!!! I would of devoured it.... I really would of- it was so bad I had to leave the room again... So today I didn't even leave the studio for fear of mugging someone...:eek:. But I can't get weighed tomorrow which is sad because i'm working so i'm going to do a "me scales" thing in the morning. I know I have lost because I havn't eaten lol.. I would love to loose half a stone... but to be totally honest I only ever lost 3 lbs a week before so as long as it isn't less I will be ok.. I got an item out today and that is my guide as to what size I want to be.. I will never be skinny but I want to be able to wear it.. Last time I fit into it but it was ok standing but dont try to sit down... this time its sit down or else lol.

Back