Hello all and I guess until I work it out this is my diary too lol

Sam, big hugs coming your way :) xxx What a day you had :( They sound so darn rude and ignorant!! You wouldnt/shouldnt say those things to anyone. What give people the right to talk to another like that. They were lucky it was you and not me, otherwise they would have got a slap! Forget about those people they dont mean anything. And when you are down to a weight your happy with, they will still be (lets just say not nice people). Good job not all people are like that. xx

Thank you xx I did think about retaliation but I think its what they want, and as much as it hurt i'm not letting them get the better of me xx

Oh.My.God who are these people!! Do they have tourettes? Or are they just practising?

What a load of old poop you're doing brilliantly. Stuff em I'd say. There must be the element of envy behind those comments. They want you to fail and scared that you won't. When people succeed at things like this or have this kind of willpower to do TFR it can scare people and make them feel inadequate. But don't let them stop you. You are not inadequate and you do have amazing willpower. So there!!! xx

Gosh I'm so angry for you right now!!!

cruncy thank you, I was angry too, and now i'm just resigned to having to put up with them, and thank you for your lovely comments too xx

Hi Sam, Got to say reading your posts has been a real inspiration to me, thank you!!!:)
I just have to say that the comments you received are just terrible, I felt so angry just reading them so I can't begin to imagine how felt. I honestly think comments like that come purely from jealousy!
x

I don't understand them and why they did them, but to be honest I look on it as thank goodness they arn't my friends... an i'm calm today and all my anger is gone xx

They are definitely jealous, how dare they talk to you like that. You wont put the weight on again and you are doing fantastic!

curley thank you you really cheered me up with your confident comments xxx

oh sam that is dreadful honey, it really annoys me how some people think they have the god given right to comment on me and my life, when theirs is in such a mess and they can't sort out their own x

oh sam that is dreadful honey, it really annoys me how some people think they have the god given right to comment on me and my life, when theirs is in such a mess and they can't sort out their own x

I agree, sometimes I really hate being there and then I think, i'm lucky - I only have to work with these people I don't have to be friends with them or even worse if they were family:eek:..

But after my horrible day yesterday, I found a lovely text from a friend who is having a hard time and I hope my reply cheered her up...
I was just getting out of the car to go swimming today and found it- i'm really bad with it, I put it down and becuase I have to have it on silent in work, even when I ring it to try and find it I can't so I just have to come across it lol...
Anyway I text her exactly as it was happening and the went swimming, I did have a nice swim and did far more than I have done before which was lovely, it would of been so easy not to go today but I made myself and keeping my things in a carrier bag ready really helps, I sat in the car park shaking my shake before I went in and thought " this is for me", I have noticed I am loosing weight off my already stick thin legs and i'm a little worried, but to be totally honest, they are the parts of me that do the most work lol... When i'm swimming i'm on my back kicking, and when i'm walking well say no more lol... so unless I start walking on my hands I guess its the legs that get it first!!!!

Now i'm home looking at the huge pile of ironing wishing i'd win the lottery... I promised myself if ever I got rich i'd pay someone to do my ironing, - I really hate it... I would rather go to work for 12 hours than do the weekly ironing!!!! even thinking about it makes me grumpy, and don't even talk to me while i'm doing it:mad:, but after its over i'm ok:)...

I've decided its Friday(has nothing to really do with friday), i'm having an ironing free day.....
Wow thats feels better already lol..
Going out tonight with my daughter to wait for it....... Bingo......
I used to go with my nan and mum down the hall when I was young, and I loved it, and tonight i'm going to drag "my" daughter to see if I still love it.... I'll let you know.. and if I win I will celebrate with 2 pints of water on me.......

Food I thought about it this morning and wondered if long term I could get a astranought- can't spell it, meal replacement for life, you see my demon is food, smokers can give up smoking and never smoke again, but us who's demon is food can never give it up:rolleyes::rolleyes:, so if someone made a never eat again meal, then I think i'd take it... now science fiction over my washing maching has just finished spinning so out comes the towels, i'm bound to be back after all its my day off:D:D

Glad to see you had a better day. I had my 2nd weigh in this morning and lost another 8lbs. So that in itself was a boast for me! I do wonder should I be excercising along with my weight loss!! Not looking forward to the weekend I find that the hardest... Keep up the good work ;) xx

Hi everyone, sorry I havnt been around, firstly I smashed my phone on a job in Europe- my only Internet access and then I came home and as you know I've been poorly for a few weeks with gidyness and generally feeling I'll, well I finally bit the bullet and went to the doctors.... I hate going there it makes me feel a fraud even though I'm I'll... Anyway the doctor was very happy with the 2 stone 2 lbs, but took loads of tests... Well the results came back... Not good and now I know why I'm feeling so poorly... The upshot of this is I have to cone off lipotrim... I must tell you all... Lipotrim is NOT the cause of my illness so please no- one worry , it's an underlying illness that has reared it's ugly head... Now my brain said don't worry I will re- feed 4 weeks early and just stay on re- feed for 4 weeks...but no.. He says NO - re-feed... That has scared me beyond belief... I know I'm putting on loads of weight and it's making me very down, but instead of going mad and eating all the things I used to I'm eating to weight watchers points... I know I have added over half a stone already but I know in my heart that I can loos this again... I'm gutted I couldn't finish my journey but everyone even ony 8 weeks I lost over 2 stone and really began to see old sam arrive, don't give up keep at it and please let me know how you all are doing xxx I will post my ramblings here if mini allows of if I'm moved come talk to me on weightwatchers xxx

You stay right here missy,and let us know how you are getting on.

Your health is the most important thing darling, and you have to get yourself better x x x

Sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you feel better soon xx

:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

Hi eclipse, thank you I'm doing ok xx and crunchyfrog I hope to be better soon... Oh and as for the superwoman rofl.....

I don't want to post negative but I promised if be honest so here goes...
As you know I've been I'll and then working away, then I'll again then having to eat again!!!!
I didn't weigh because I knew I would be down but I got in the scales the other morning and I've pit on 9 lbs, now I know it means I'm still one and a half stone lighter but it has really kicked my confidence... Without my friend who I nag on a regular basis I think I would of buried my head in a tin of chocolate!!!
You know who you are and thank you so much xxx
I decided yesterday I would do some physical work after 7 days at sitting in work using my brain rather than body...
I thought I can lay the topsoil myself after all other do it quickly- yes right!!!!
7 hours solid shaking a sieve and finding worms- now my next door neightbour told my daughter the day before he had lost his worms.. Lol.. Well I've got them!!! The sieve gives them a headache but I find them all, big one little ones and I can't believe me... Each time I find one I look up smile and ask it if it's from next door-- I think a littleheat stroke hit sam yesterday!!!

Oh and don't ever buy a vibro plate... Just get a sieve and some soil!! I looked up and saw my reflection in the window, gosh do I wobble when I'm doing it, and them I wobble when I laugh at me doing it!!! In the end I had to turny back onyself and look the other way because I was watching me wobble rather than save the worms!!!!...
Oh and it's going to take me days and days of wobbling before I actually finish the garden so hopefully I will loose some of this weight... I spoke to doctor who has agreed to allow me to have one shake a day and two meals... So I hope this helps... Be careful wen you start o re-feed guys don't let the moods control your eating, I find myself reaching for something- anything when I'm down xx

Well seems you are feeling a little better, good for you for still being in control, give the one shake a go as long as your health doesn't suffer, as for the garden myself and OH were sieving the contents of our compost bin Gosh doesn't it kill your bum LOL we were so pleased we had a full black bin of our home made compost, easily pleasedLOL all the best and keep posting!

Very best of luck - and keep making us laugh!

Well seems you are feeling a little better, good for you for still being in control, give the one shake a go as long as your health doesn't suffer, as for the garden myself and OH were sieving the contents of our compost bin Gosh doesn't it kill your bum LOL we were so pleased we had a full black bin of our home made compost, easily pleasedLOL all the best and keep posting!

Wow blodwen, i gave my compost bin to my new neighbours due it it being used as a ...... hedgehog home!!!! I started throwing things into it years ago and forgot after the initial oh i'm going to be good, a few wet days of trapsing up the garden stopped that.. then I went to move it and omg, out the little flappy thing on the side popped a hedgehog, so that was it... no move food on its head so when the garage got built the first thing was re- locate hedgehog and child to next door who have a haven for birds and wildlife and off to the neighbour goes my compost bin too:), well done on your weight loss too!!!!! great to see you doing so well. xx

Very best of luck - and keep making us laugh!

Hi welcome to the mad house xx and thank you for your good wishes, as for making you laugh lol well its me xx

I wrote a long post as usual :eek: and it didn't even work:mad:, I took so long writing it I logged out automatically:eek::eek:
Ok so now the condensed version..

I'm ok..
All finished:D:D:D

Doesn't really sound like me does it rofl....
but i'm posting this immediately before I get logged out again lol

ok how does it work when people who remember you of old automatically presume that you are just like you used to be...
you see I met a friend who I havn't seen for years and he tried to feed me!!!!
Starters, main and afters, it was soooo hard explaining to him that I no longer eat everything in the world I choose what I eat now and its not the most important thing in the world to me...
As for my weight its fluctuating up and down but not going over 12 stone or below 11 stone 7, I have days when i'm sooo good its bliss and other when I count up and cringe...
I am so poorly right now I don't want to eat but on the whole i'm ok. I see so many here doing wonderfully and firstly I was jealous but now i'm just happy for you all, I know when i'm well I will be able to shift this last 2 stone and then I will work at keeping it that way...
I am all odd in my head sometimes so happy other times so sad, I just wish one day I would be sorted- lets just hope its soon xx

Back