Hello all back again.

skyegirl

Sorry I have been absent for the last 4 weeks, pc went cuput and had to go to pc hospital, but all better now. haven't taken tabs for a few days as run out and bit scared to go and get weighed at doc's for more after xmas break as drank far too much, although good with food, but must do it. Managed to stick to diet for most of the time and clothes no tighter so ....fingers crossed.
Will make that appt ...promise.
xxxx

Welcome back skye good to see you back! Get to the doctors and get more bluepills!!!!!!! x

Aww thanks, been slacking over xmas no gains but no major losses. Hopeing for a big one this friday! :D

You wont catch me drinking that stuff lol i prefer a nice pint of tetly smoooth

welcome back hun!!

You wont catch me drinking that stuff lol i prefer a nice pint of tetly smoooth
I'll stick to the black stuff and vodka, never been a bitter drinker, good really as we don't have a good bitter up here, the local breweries are yuck.

welcome back.
we missed you!!!

hope you are able to get back on track

helllo! hows u? hope u r well
xxx

Al's well Katie, finally went to the Drs today and had put on 4lb Grr, but not bad considering, no tabs for a month and far to much naughty food. So back to it today, and hoping for a loss of at least that 4lb's by next month.
xxx

well done for going to the docs hehe id not been since early dec and i only went last week! naughty naughty!

hope u r well!

love katie
xxx

Back