hello all im new

queenie60

hi all i joined slimming world on wendesday, doing ok i think cant beleive im eating as much as i am and will lose weight,not convinced that when i step on them scales i will of lost heres hoping i have, my question is before i joined i went out and half filled my freezer with weightwatchers meals is it ok to still eat them as my main meal with veg as its a lot of food to waste,you all are an inspiration this forum will really help me so thanks to you all and i will update you all when i weigh in

welcome and well done for joining first of all.

your WW meals will have to be synned, checking on the sw syn online thingy the risotto ones are 5.5 syns and the hot pot is 4.5 syns, but you can check them all on there.

might be worth keeping them for 'emergencies' rather than using them regularly, and be sure to have them with loads of superfree :)

with SW you can eat ANYTHING as long as you follow the plan, I image you're starting on EE?

good luck xx

Welcome Queenie - you will get loads of help and support here.

Hi hun, Its an amazing food plan that rely works!! as long as you fill up on superfree as well as free foods you cant go wrong!! You can use the meals but i would just have them occasionally and try make delish home cooked meals to get the pounds dropping off!! good luck!!:happy036:

LOL I totally said the same thing, but I lost 3 pounds first week and two the secong week. Still it is coming off, which is truely surprising because \i do nothing but eat 24-7 lol

I would look through some peoples diaries on here and you will see how much people have! I have one and putting it up here really helps as well!

I am just about to make cinnamon french toast with quark and jam and strawberries and raspberries, and it will be massive-but I can guarantee that by 11 I will be munching again!!lol

Anyhow good luck, and honestly you will lose weight, but I would avoid the WW meals until you are used to the plan

queenie60 said:
hi all i joined slimming world on wendesday, doing ok i think cant beleive im eating as much as i am and will lose weight,not convinced that when i step on them scales i will of lost heres hoping i have, my question is before i joined i went out and half filled my freezer with weightwatchers meals is it ok to still eat them as my main meal with veg as its a lot of food to waste,you all are an inspiration this forum will really help me so thanks to you all and i will update you all when i weigh in

Hey queenie. Welcome hun. Good luck for your first week. If you want to eat the WW meals to use them up they'll have to be synned. Your probably better off doing EE as the syns will be lower.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

thanks everyone with all your support im sure i will do fine, still cant beleive the amount of food, as for the ww meals i will feed them to hubby lol hes very supportive so he will eat them bless him i am addicted to this forum keep up the good work everyone and maybe i will be as good as you

Hi there queenie, just reiterate what everyone else says! You will be amazed at how much you can eat and still lose weight. And it is so enjoyable too, you also have three plans to chose from, so there is so much variety, and easy to get your head round. I would also just save the WW for emergencies, just get in the kitchen and cook up loads of lovely fresh recipes, you will get loads on here. Good luck, you will really enjoy S W I am sure.

Back