Hello All I'm New :)

MultiColour

Hello to all the wonderful people on this forum. i have been reading up on alot of the topics relating to TFR over the last few days and i am so happy there are so many success stories!!

Im in my third week of TFR, i have my third weigh in tomorrow. Im finding it tough but these results are hard to turn my back on! i started off just over 22st and im steadily going down. I WANT to keep it up and i think this forum may be the extra bit of determination I need?

Anyway the main reason of this post is to make myself known i guess, dont wanna just be reading, hope to get involved! :)

Fiona

Hi fiona welcome Im on my 3rd week as well :wave_cry: this is the place to come as the support on here is amazing and unlike some sites friendly and non judgemental, I look forward to seeing you shrink :D

Hi Fiona and Welcome.....everyone likes a good chinwag on here, either moaning or celebrating, there is allways someone here xxx Congrats on your 3 weeks and happy WI for tomorrow lol! xx

Sal

Welcome Fiona.. Well done on your weight loss so far and very soon you will be shredding more weight like there is no tomorrow like the rest of us.

hey guys hope you don't mind me joining you here. Its my first day here its my third time doing LT i lost 27 pounds before and now i've come back to lose the rest! i found this forum fantastic before its a great support system to have!
best of luck guys i look forward to shrinking with you all x

Welcome Fiona. Well done so far, and good luck in your diet!

Hello Fiona!
Nice to see you. And you're already 3 weeks in! Past the hardest bit, then (fingers crossed...). You seem to have done really well so far - I'm sure your weigh-in will be good news for you.
Best of luck,
Marianne x

hey guys hope you don't mind me joining you here. Its my first day here its my third time doing LT i lost 27 pounds before and now i've come back to lose the rest! i found this forum fantastic before its a great support system to have!
best of luck guys i look forward to shrinking with you all x
Welcome!!! : )

Hiya to the newbies :) and this is defo the place to come for support. I've found everyone has great tips and someone will have felt exactly like you are and normally has a clever way of getting over the hard times. Good luck to everyone :D x x x

cheers guys! i think i always forget how difficult this diet is to start! but those lbs feel amazing when they are coming off so it is worth it!

You're very welcome Fiona, fellow Irish cailin!! You're doing superbly to get this far! Three weeks over ya, sure it's all a breeze from here!!!! Sort of! Just stay strong and determined coz this is IT, this is the time you WILL get to your goal. Nobody and nothing can get in your way. Keep it up hun na keep those pounds flying off. We're all here for ya x

x S

Hey Multicolour,

I'm new too, loving that ive found this forum its already been really inspiring!

Good luck with the 3rd weigh in sure you will have done a great job!

see you around :)

Back