Hello All, Newbie Alert!

Jiggerz

Hi everyone,

I've been peeking in here on and off for the past couple of weeks, whilst I toyed with the idea of Lipotrim and you've all convinced me that it's worth having a go.

I used to be a right skinny thing until I hit my mid 20s, by my mid 30s I was a bloater, successfully lost 6 stone on Atkins, then gave up smoking and watched it all pile back on as my metabolism ground to a halt. Here I am, mid 40s and needing to shed 5 stone. Years of yo-yo dieting have left me with gallstones, op coming up in 10 days, so I figured I'd try and lose half a stone before I go under, and then carry on post op with everything crossed to be down to a size 16 by August, my ultimate goal to be between 9.5 - 10 stone.

Day one has been relatively ok, just a mild headache, no hunger and breezing through the water. I'm going to guess tomorrow will be harder?

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you all, the honesty in your posts and the support you all give each other was what swung it for me, I can but hope I'm as dedicated and successful as you all are :)

Best wishes to you all

Jiggerz

Stats for the record:

Start weight on 23.05.12 14st 13lb
Goal weight 10st or size 12, whichever happens first.

Wow you already lost a lot on atkins well done for that! I'm glad you're not too bad on day one. I never had that first hard week really I think we are lucky ones. Good luck with the op - I'm sure you'll reach your mini goal easily if you keep up the good work. I'm amazed though at the way people carry on with this plan when they have such busy lives. Xx

Hello and welcome Jiggerz, Im sure you will do fine :)

Hey Angellove! Loving the new photo ! :)

Thanks daisy and Kay *blushes* it's nice having my face back! X

Thank you all. Look at you guys, you all look fabulous! Oh, I do hope the same happens for me...

Well, day two brought an evil headache on waking, then more energy than I knew what to do with in the afternoon. I'm opting to do without a shake for breakfast and having it late evening instead. If there's one thing I can't stand it's going to bed with a grumbling belly! No real hunger, just that empty feeling that most diets bring, which is quite good really. Learning the difference between empty and hungry is a massive deal. Looking forward to checking in with you all next week with my first week's stats :D

Thank you all for your kindness, it's very much appreciated. You're all such an inspiration :thankyou:

Hiya! I'm also just starting lipotrim after last doing it in 2008 and losing bout a stone! Day one nearly over now an I'm also thinking bout doing what u said and missing the breakfast shake and having one later at night as find it hard to sleep starving! Will watch ur progress good luck! :)

Good luck Sarah, we can do it! For me I think it will be easier to delay the first shake until about 12 noon and then be able to have one at about 10pm so I can go to bed with a cosy feeling, glad it's not just me. Fingers crossed you'll be as successful as last time :D

Best of luck to you too Jiggerz!

I think I would have packed this whole thing in by now if it weren't for the lovely people at this forum. I'm so glad I found you guys... *group hug* :D

Yes sounds good at about 12! Just trying to get used to the black coffee lol from a change from the water x

Welcome Jiggerz, best of luck! Hope the op goes well too :)

Thank you Cuqsuita, starting to get a bit jittery about the op now. It would be usual for me to comfort eat at this stage so I'm fighting it and I really hope I don't cave in :rolleyes:

You're doing fantastic, not much further for you to now. Well done! :D

Back