Hello all :o) WW or SW?

lucyluuu

I am new to the site and would like your thoughts on the new WW Pro points? Is it any good? How does it work, is counting points still involved?

I have done every diet going, I've yo-yo dieted throughout my life!

Thinking of going back to SW? Is it still EE diet? I really enjoyed this diet and was never hungry!

Enough of me rambling lol look forward to chatting with you soon :eek:)
Lucy

The best thing would be to look at the WW and SW sections and have a look at peoples diaries etc. There are also numerous threads if you do a search where people have asked WW or SW lol

But yes WW still has propoints and EE is ONE of the SW options :)

Starlight said:
The best thing would be to look at the WW and SW sections and have a look at peoples diaries etc. There are also numerous threads if you do a search where people have asked WW or SW lol

But yes WW still has propoints and EE is ONE of the SW options :)

Thank you :) I'm going to have a look in the Diary section as mentioned.
This site is fab and really informative!
:)

IreneH said:
Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Hi Irene,

I'm joining SW next week. Really nervous as I hope I can shift these few stones that have crept on lol

Thank you
Lucy x x

I definately think slimming world is the way to go, it doesnt restrict you so it doesnt feel like a diet, yet you still lose weight, good luck on your weight loss :) xxx

I agree with MissPreston.

I was on WW a few years ago and it didn't really help me much.
I feel there is a lot more choice with SW. And instead of Ready Meals, it's more about recipes!

I think SW is healthier in the long run, and it a lot easier to stick to.

Good luck with whichever you choose!

Another vote for WW here

I found it far easier than SW and much less restrictive. WW is so easy to incorporate into every day life. Nothing is off limit. You can't actually believe you're on a diet with the things you can eat

SW taught me nothing about portion control and the 'free food' aspect just didn't help either.

Oh and WW is every bit as healthy as SW ;)

I agree about the portion control. It can go out of hand sometimes.

I guess it's each to their own. :)

Hi all

I'm new to this app so just learning the ropes.

I am nearly at my goal weight now so the even harder bit of maintaining is to follow.

Over the last few months is when I have really got into the diet and especially the exercise. I have actually enjoyed ww - I eat a lot of vegetarian stuff as a lot of it works out much lower in points :)

And I do believe exercise is a big factor of losing weight as when I missed a few days because of other plans I do gain weight. Or stay the same. I was back to it last week and managed to lose 2 1/2 lb - only another 4lb till my goal weight.

I am getting a bit confused with healthy BMI cause websites say different things. I'm 5 2" and when at my goal weight will be 8 stone. I'd say that's normal? Your thoughts would be appreciated.
I am trying for a baby and they say under 8 stone lowers your chance of conceiving - I def won't be going under 8. I just wanted to lose a bit more than my original goal weight as I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks so wanted to relax a bit more :)

Sorry about essay

Looking toward to speaking to you

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back