Hello All

Miss helpme

Just wanted to say hello to you all on here. I have just started weight watchers... im a bit confused as it feels too easy though!!! And i am just hoping im doing it right? But im staying within my points so i hope im going to loose a lot of weight with it!! Maybe I will set up a food diary to see what you all think of what im eating.

But once again a huge hello to you all!! :)

Hello and welcome to ww! Yes it is quite easy and if you follow it properly the weight will soon be dropping off you - lots of luck x

I'm a bit concerned too as I seem to be able to stick to my points fairly easily. I guess the real test will be weigh in next week!

Good luck!

Hi girl's,
We're all in the same boat ere new to this propoints, I only started yesterday & had a nightmare of a day with it, my head was stuck in the book for the majority of the day, but luckily through some browsing online I came across this website... It's brill for tips & everyone is so nice & helpful, we feel each other's pain :) !!!!!!
Best of luck with propoints
Laineymcd xxx

Hello and welcome :) ProPoints is simple enough to follow as long as you have the resources :) Any questions just ask and good luck with your journey - I think starting a food diary is a good idea, I have one! xxx

Hi and welcome, this is my first week as well. And so far so good seem to easily keep to my points and I'm not finding it to hard to eat things that I enjoy. I have just started a food diary and it seems a his way of letting people know how your getting on and it also makes you that little bit more stricter as everyone can see what you ate if your honest enough. Hope you all do well. Keep to it and we will all get there in the end.

Well im pleased to hear that other people are feeling the way I feel and a big hello back to all of you... I do have some questions though...

I bought a calculator and ive been calculating the pro points in stuff and today I calculated a home made cheesecake and it came out as 17 propoints... so i told my fella that i wasnt going to have a slice of it... and then he asked me does it calculate the whole thing or just a portion? As this would make a big difference as its a cheesecake for 8 people and now im wondering if it is just for a portion how big is a portion on WW and how does the calculator know how big it is and how much for a portion?? .... argh now im just confused?? haha

Im going to start reading the stuff I got from WW and hope I find it out but thought I would ask can anyone help??

Well, what did you enter into the calculator? The total of all the ingredients you put in, or did you divide those by the number of portions in the cake?! I'd be surprised if it was for just a slice, sounds high, but then again if you've used full fat ingredients it is possible. Why don't you pit ingredients on here and we can have a look? x

Thanks RhiBro....

Well i have just got the information that is at the bottom of the recipe and unfortunately it says that this is per serving!!!

Its for a Berry shortbread cheesecake

Heres the details.... 610 kcals, protein 9g, carbs 53g, fat 42g, sat fat 26g, fibre 1g, sugar 39g, Salt 1.09g

This is what I put into my calculator and it came out as 17 pro-points let me know what you think of it??

Thanks

I thought it was right purple_rain... i think im going to avoid that tonight and have a banana with a mullerlight yougurt instead!! I can be good cant I haha thanks for looking at it :)

Back