Hello all!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by jem06, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jem06

jem06 Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(13.06%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    31/10/2011

Hello everyone,

I have been doing WW PP for a while now but in the last two months I have went a bit off the rails. Since I came back from holiday, I think its like I cant get back into 'diet mode'!:sigh: I think its probably because I've lost my thing to aim for. I need that short term goal to meet because my target is so far off.

I started at 20st 8lb and the lowest I got to was 18st 7lb. At the moment I'm 18st 13lb and tomorrow I am 100% restarting back on my weightloss journey. I want to see 17st on the scales!

Do any of you have any ideas you can give me for some "thin-spiration" to keep me going when im struggling?

Hope you are all getting on ok!

Jem :grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Jem, Welcome to the forum.
    Isn't it so annoying when the old mojo stops working hey? Have just been thro' quite a long patch of that myself so I know only too well how frustrating it is.

What about putting your thoughts and energy into aiming for a Xmas goal? I'm sure you must have lots of parties and the like that will be in the offing!

Do start your own diary on here so we know where to find you and we can pop in to offer lots of encouragement and advice.

Take care and all the very best to you..:)

4. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to the diary section - a lot of people find it is really good for keeping focused so have a read of other peoples and enjoy writing in your own!

xxxx

5. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Hi Jem, lovely to have you with us. Holidays !!! tell me about it !!. I went to France for 2 weeks in August and it took me about 6 weeks to get back on track . I had to actually make a fresh start . I am almost !!!! back to where I was before I left now(what a waste of 2.5 months:mad:).Sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand and say Right thats it !!! get your tracker out and start planning.

I have learnt a valuable lesson though. I am taking it one stone at a time now and not looking too far ahead. I have a long term goal of my friends wedding next May but my next short term goal is to get below 14st. I hope to do that by the end of November. You have to give yourself short-term goals. Best of Luck with it .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.