Hello all!

jem06

31/10/2011

Hello everyone,

I have been doing WW PP for a while now but in the last two months I have went a bit off the rails. Since I came back from holiday, I think its like I cant get back into 'diet mode'!:sigh: I think its probably because I've lost my thing to aim for. I need that short term goal to meet because my target is so far off.

I started at 20st 8lb and the lowest I got to was 18st 7lb. At the moment I'm 18st 13lb and tomorrow I am 100% restarting back on my weightloss journey. I want to see 17st on the scales!

Do any of you have any ideas you can give me for some "thin-spiration" to keep me going when im struggling?

Hope you are all getting on ok!

Jem :grouphugg:

Hi Jem, Welcome to the forum.
Isn't it so annoying when the old mojo stops working hey? Have just been thro' quite a long patch of that myself so I know only too well how frustrating it is.

What about putting your thoughts and energy into aiming for a Xmas goal? I'm sure you must have lots of parties and the like that will be in the offing!

Do start your own diary on here so we know where to find you and we can pop in to offer lots of encouragement and advice.

Take care and all the very best to you..:)

Hi Jem, lovely to have you with us. Holidays !!! tell me about it !!. I went to France for 2 weeks in August and it took me about 6 weeks to get back on track . I had to actually make a fresh start . I am almost !!!! back to where I was before I left now(what a waste of 2.5 months:mad:).Sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand and say Right thats it !!! get your tracker out and start planning.

I have learnt a valuable lesson though. I am taking it one stone at a time now and not looking too far ahead. I have a long term goal of my friends wedding next May but my next short term goal is to get below 14st. I hope to do that by the end of November. You have to give yourself short-term goals. Best of Luck with it .

Back