hello all.

Keighley

How is every1 getting on?

Lst night had a HUGE craving for a mars bar! lol took the dogs for a walk instead (after sulking for a while) then went to bed!

will be jumping on the wii board and doing a little bit of boxing and running (around the sofa) then will take the dogs out.

havent had breakfast yet - not feelin hungry. Had some VEG last night with my dinner (i DO NOT eat veg at all!) so am very pleased with myself!

will be having the chicken soup for lunch & meatballs for dinner YUMMY!

How is every1 getting on?

Lst night had a HUGE craving for a mars bar! lol took the dogs for a walk instead (after sulking for a while) then went to bed!

will be jumping on the wii board and doing a little bit of boxing and running (around the sofa) then will take the dogs out.

havent had breakfast yet - not feelin hungry. Had some VEG last night with my dinner (i DO NOT eat veg at all!) so am very pleased with myself!

will be having the chicken soup for lunch & meatballs for dinner YUMMY!

Just think how good you are going to feel when you jump on those scales and see the weight loss. Well done for not giving in to the cravings

I'm having a restart tomorrow - I'd say "another" restart but most of my restarts recently haven't even started!

But got to get myself sorted if I'm going to lose some decent weight for my birthday in September :D

Well done for avoiding the craving - it can be so so difficult.

Well done for not succumbing to temptation! You'll be really glad when you see your results. xx

Back