Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fisherman, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

I am a 36 year old bloke who once lost 10st on atkins (was 25 stone to start with :sigh: ) but unfortunalty since i lost that weight 5 years ago it has crept back up steadly till I was shocked to find i was at nearly 22 stone again. well time to get my bum off the sofa and get back into the gym and swiming pool not sure what plan. I will be following yet, to start with just going to hit gym and calorie count as have 4 large partys/weddings in the next 5 weeks so going to be releastic and once they are out the way I will get to it big style that said still intend to lose at least 2lb a week in those 5 weeks through cutting out rubbish and working out.
    andy xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Hi Andy
    I know where you are coming from - been there done that and now trying it again - wishing I wasnt but hey ho - best of luck with whatever you choose to follow - if you wanna up/down buddy (so to speak)you got one.....lol
  4. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

WW Discover Plan
    Good luck Andy!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Andy and welcome to minimins. I'm an Atkins man myself and like you managed to lose a lot of weight.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.