Hello and help

KEMummy

Hello everyone

I have been given 6 days worth of food replacements. 3 shakes per day and a bar, a colleague done the diet but is now pregnant. I am an avid slimming world goer but I have gained everything back :sigh:

My plans are to try this and if i make it past day 3 I will place an order.

Anyone got any tips for newbies to meal replacements?

Thanks

Drink lots, realise its going to be hard for the next 2-3 days, remember your goals, sleep, distract yourself lots of baths and nail painting as cant eat while bathing and nail painting, have pain killers to hand for headaches

Good luck stick to it it's sooo worth it xx

You can do it. The first week is the hardest but then you get the delightful weigh in and realise all the hard work is worth it!!
I try to not have my first shake til 10 or even 11. Then space them out. If I get a hunger pang in the afternoon I have fizzy water (or coke zero is allowed on this diet). And I don't have my final shake as a hot drink until 9.30ish before bed so I don't go to bed hungry.

Good luck - take each day at a time and distract yourself lots. After the first week the hunger, headaches and coldness slips away - that's if you get those side effects in the first place - everyone's different.
Best of luck xx

Back