Hello! Another newbie delurking :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sooshine, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Hello everyone :wavey:

I have finally decided to introduce myself. It all started when I found a WW cookbook in the charity shop (I love to cook..... and eat :D) I have been 'trying' to lose weight for a while i.e. saying I would start diet on monday & proceeding to pigout on the weekend then doing a few days of a variety of diets (detox, no carb, juice, etc.) and then failing miserably.

Anyway I bought the book & looked around on the web to find out how to do WW. I found this fab website which has so much useful info & nice people & I have been lurking around this forum ever since.

I bought the pack & some books online & started by myself on 26/07/10 on 18pts. I have so far managed to lose 6lbs even with going over horribly on the weekends (oops!). I then found a voucher in the magazine for free 1st meeting & joining so yesterday I went to my 1st meeting - so I've come out into open at the meeting & thought the least I can do is reveal myself here as well since you have all been even more helpful to me than the meeting has been :thankyou:
    I'd just like to say that WW has been by far the best plan I have ever tried to follow and I hope this time I will manage to stick with it & reach my goal.

Love Sophie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Catherine26

Catherine26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - converted from Slimming World
    Hiya Sophie welcome to WW, i agree it is definately the best plan i have followed too. I am sure you will stick to the plan as it doesn't give you restrictions - you can eat what you want in reason and portion size :) Good Luck to you xx

Mini likes this.
  4. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Thankyou - I'm addicted to cheese, bread & red wine so any eating plan that allows me to still have them is a lot easier to stick to.
    I also have major problems with portion control my OH is amazed at how much I can put away (more than him :D) so WW seems great for helping me to see how much I should really be eating!

5. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Helloooo and welcome!!! :D

6lb so far is brilliant! as you get into the swing of it you will really enjoy it :D

Mini likes this.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Sophie to MiniMins:welcome2:

Well done on joining WW and losing 6lbs:happy096:

7. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello, welcome & good luck with your weight loss journey

x

Mini likes this.
  8. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome. Congratulations on the 6lbs you've already lost and best of luck on losing the rest :)

9. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    Thanks everyone - I am just collapsing now after doing 20mins of EA Active OMG I am so unfit those alternate jump lunges are killers :)

P.S. I would give you 'thanks' in your profile but can't work out how to do it :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.