Hello! Another newbie delurking :)

Sooshine

Hello everyone :wavey:

I have finally decided to introduce myself. It all started when I found a WW cookbook in the charity shop (I love to cook..... and eat :D) I have been 'trying' to lose weight for a while i.e. saying I would start diet on monday & proceeding to pigout on the weekend then doing a few days of a variety of diets (detox, no carb, juice, etc.) and then failing miserably.

Anyway I bought the book & looked around on the web to find out how to do WW. I found this fab website which has so much useful info & nice people & I have been lurking around this forum ever since.

I bought the pack & some books online & started by myself on 26/07/10 on 18pts. I have so far managed to lose 6lbs even with going over horribly on the weekends (oops!). I then found a voucher in the magazine for free 1st meeting & joining so yesterday I went to my 1st meeting - so I've come out into open at the meeting & thought the least I can do is reveal myself here as well since you have all been even more helpful to me than the meeting has been :thankyou:
I'd just like to say that WW has been by far the best plan I have ever tried to follow and I hope this time I will manage to stick with it & reach my goal.

Love Sophie x

Hiya Sophie welcome to WW, i agree it is definately the best plan i have followed too. I am sure you will stick to the plan as it doesn't give you restrictions - you can eat what you want in reason and portion size :) Good Luck to you xx

Thankyou - I'm addicted to cheese, bread & red wine so any eating plan that allows me to still have them is a lot easier to stick to.
I also have major problems with portion control my OH is amazed at how much I can put away (more than him :D) so WW seems great for helping me to see how much I should really be eating!

Helloooo and welcome!!! :D

6lb so far is brilliant! as you get into the swing of it you will really enjoy it :D

Welcome Sophie to MiniMins:welcome2:

Well done on joining WW and losing 6lbs:happy096:

Welcome. Congratulations on the 6lbs you've already lost and best of luck on losing the rest :)

Thanks everyone - I am just collapsing now after doing 20mins of EA Active OMG I am so unfit those alternate jump lunges are killers :)

P.S. I would give you 'thanks' in your profile but can't work out how to do it :eek:

Back