Hello! Anyone out there!!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
I was just wondering if there is anyone out there doing Shake That Weight?

I'm all but decided I'm going to do a 6-week (possibly 12-week) VLC to kick start my weight loss after some half-hearted calorie counting/ healthy eating/ "being good" for the last month or so and Shake That Weight seems to have the mix of affordability and positive reviews I'm looking for.

Judging by the posts here, it was popular a few years ago, but hopefully, there are people still doing the plan, but are just shy?

Welcome back Natt and good luck with Shake The Weight.

It’s pretty quiet in here just now and hopefully more will join you once they see you posting.:classic_smile:

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there doing Shake That Weight?

I'm all but decided I'm going to do a 6-week (possibly 12-week) VLC to kick start my weight loss after some half-hearted calorie counting/ healthy eating/ "being good" for the last month or so and Shake That Weight seems to have the mix of affordability and positive reviews I'm looking for.

Judging by the posts here, it was popular a few years ago, but hopefully, there are people still doing the plan, but are just shy?
Hi Squiddie
Ive just started Shake that Weight...am on day 4. I've been looking for extra advice & support (just random Googling) & this website kept popping up with handy info. Like you, I am struggling to find many people that are on this VLCD. So far I have found all the products very tasty & so easy to make. I'm not hungry at all but am suffering with general lathargy that is quite common, headaches & being "backed up"! Ive ordered some fibre stuff from Amazon today to help with the latter & am just pushing through woth the tiredness until it goes. Im doing the total meal replacement women plan, so 4 a day packs & will be doing it for as long as possible, under medical supervision! I dont know if i can help you much as im still in early days but im glad theres someone else out there on this plan/about to start it! Like i said, i have found them very tasty & another bonus is that its cheaper than my shopping bill! Did you eventually order a plan yesterday? When will you be starting?
X

Not sure if you are still on this plan have just found your thread. I am starting tomorrow as meals arrive today at some point! If still on plan how is it going? I’m going to do three products and 400 cal meal although going to have a ready meal!!

Hiya Sharleene. I'm on another vlcd - 5 products a day, free veg (green veg, mushrooms etc) and 200g of a limited veg and fruit list - including tomatoes and berries. I'm not sure where I'll post though! How's today gone?

I came on here for some inspiration...as got shake the weight im cupboard and thinking about doing it for couple of weeks....ia there amyome still about?
Liz

Back