hello everybody doing Gi/GL!

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by ruth frances, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Hi there, after lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks I've finally joined up! I've been following a lowGI diet for about a week now to lose a bit of weight - after even my 'fat' jeans were too uncomfortable to wear and I weighed myself to find out I'd put on 10kg in 3 months -ouch! I've been reading through everyones posts and diaries and I'm feeling very inspired! Just wanted to say hello to everyone : )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MarianH

MarianH Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello! I'm pretty new too. It does seem like a great way to lose weight. I hope you've found it good so far. :)

4. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    It's been going pretty well so far I think. I love pulses and lentils so that really helps. I'll post a few recipes I've adapted when I get time

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ruth, I've posted on your other thread but just want to say " hi" on this one too. You will knock off that bit of weight and develop good habits for the future.
    I never eat many beans or pulses before GL and now eat almost nothing else!! I so feel better for limiting bread , potato , pasta.

6. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    thanks Molly : ) just noticed on your stats you've lost nearly 40% of your weight - that's absolute amazing *sending you a big salute*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.