Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hello everybody doing Gi/GL!

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by ruth frances, 9 May 2011 Social URL.

1. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    Hi there, after lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks I've finally joined up! I've been following a lowGI diet for about a week now to lose a bit of weight - after even my 'fat' jeans were too uncomfortable to wear and I weighed myself to find out I'd put on 10kg in 3 months -ouch! I've been reading through everyones posts and diaries and I'm feeling very inspired! Just wanted to say hello to everyone : )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MarianH

MarianH Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.62%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hello! I'm pretty new too. It does seem like a great way to lose weight. I hope you've found it good so far. :)

4. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    It's been going pretty well so far I think. I love pulses and lentils so that really helps. I'll post a few recipes I've adapted when I get time

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Ruth, I've posted on your other thread but just want to say " hi" on this one too. You will knock off that bit of weight and develop good habits for the future.
    I never eat many beans or pulses before GL and now eat almost nothing else!! I so feel better for limiting bread , potato , pasta.

6. ruth frances

ruth frances Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    Low GI
    thanks Molly : ) just noticed on your stats you've lost nearly 40% of your weight - that's absolute amazing *sending you a big salute*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.