Hello everybody!

LOL morenachica, I was lucky, the Atkins Plan suited me down to the ground love.

Maybe luck played a part but also determination on your part :)

Like I said you are the man:D

determination is easy when you are losing love, it's much harder when you stall isn't it. I have met so many people who failed at the first stall. It is so sad I feel.

Very true Jim and also I wanted to stop when I stalled but I just kept on going.. But I have to admit Ive been losing weight consistently. maybe a little more some weeks but I've had a lost each week whether its 1 pound or 4.

I havent weighed since Ive been back from holiday just the first day when I was home. I'll weigh next week just to see how Im losing since now Im doing OWL and eating around 40 carbs per day..

I mostly found that my stalls were due to carb creep to be frank love.

You know its great when you figure out why you were stalling.

oh yes, but some real DOH! head slapping moments as well. LOL

LOL Ive done a DOH a few times myself.. are there any OWL forums?

Don't think so love, there is a maintainers forum, but I don't post there, maybe I should. :)

yes love. I must go and have a look, though I can't think what maintainers would have to post about.

Jim do you tihnk I should ask for an OWL forum? I mean I'm sure they are some people out there like myself who are within 20 pounds or less to their goal weight.

You could start your own OWL thread love, that would be handy. what do you think?

That's a good idea but should i ask a moderator? But I think one is needed..

Not really love, just open a start a thread here on the atkins forum.

Thanks will do that today :)

Back