Hello everyone, am new to WW forum...

NooNoo1966

but not to minimins. Have been doing Cambridge on and off for over 1year and with summer approaching, am sick of another summer on Cambridge - want salads and mullerlight yogs! Really felt the need for a change, couple of friends are doing WW so thought I would join in - have done it before years ago and know it works. Was almost becoming paranoid that Cambridge was the only diet that would ever work for me but of course thats not true and was trapped in the cycle of breaking it, and having guilt trips all the time.

Have got the WW books and might try and go it alone and have my wi on a friday morn at home as got good scales... Wish me luck and have enjoyed reading all your inspirational stories..

Here's to a slimmer summer! xxxx

Hey Nicola, welcome to WW and good luck!!
Well done on already losing so much... only 18lbs to go so fingers crossed by the end of the summer you'll be at goal?!

I tried CD for 4 weeks and it def wasn't for me... first week on WW and I've lost 6lbs - didn't even lose that on CD in my first week!
Good luck! xx

Blimey thats a brilliant first weigh in! Yes hoping to shed some more, my first mini goal is to get below 13 stone as have never been that in my adult life! and will then hopefuly start getting into 14 jeans fingers crossed!

Joined a gym back in feb and have been swimming regularly so hoping to soon feel "lighter" so can do something a bit more energetic as despite having a reinforced sports bra, still bit bouncy up top as am well endowed in that area!!

Hello - and good luck!!

Welcome to WW :)

Welcome - and have fun whilst losing! x

Hello and welcome. I am pretty new to this site everyone here is so friendly. Good luck x:)

Back