Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello everyone!! any advise useful

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kymsey, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone, I lost 1 1/2 stone recently on slimming world but got very bored and need a boost so went a bought the shakes for slimfast today. Any advise would really be appreciated along with any success stories..... looking forward to making some good friends on here so thanks everyone xx:flowers:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hi Kymsey, I'm the same as you! Last week I decided to move over to SF and I think it was the right move. I found SW a little tedious at times and I just couldn't be bothered to cook. The great thing about SF is that it is straight forward. I just have ready meals for dinner!
    I will definatley go back to some sort of slimming world plan but it will probably be when I am close to goal.
    The best advice I can give you is carry water around! I find that if I am feeling a bit peckish I can have some water and then feel fine because I am keeping my SW weigh in date, I had to weigh myself 2 days after starting and I had lost 4lbs already! You definately get a boost and you'll probably lose around 2-3lbs a week.
    I hope that help!
    P.S. You probably would have noticed that this board isn't as full as SW but don't worry-I am always lurking!

xx

4. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(35.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    hi kimsey,
    congrats on ur loss so far.
    i agree, slimfast is so easy to follow cos its all set out for you, you can even buy the snacks, altho i usually try and stick to fruit cos once i get a taste of crisps or choc i can't stop :)
    all slimfast stuff is on 3 for 2 in Boots right now.
    let us know how ur getting on!

5. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kymsey, well done on your fab loss to date! sf is dead easy. i was on sw and am afraid to admit couldn't be bothered to think about what to eat even though i miss the amount of food now lol. just have the 3 snacks and 2 shakes and fill up on loads of water. i also have ready meals for evening meal with loads of salad or veg. again no brainer lol! x

6. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks girls, well I have just had my first shake so here goes............. xx

7. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Well done Kymsey! Do you use powders?

8. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi yes I do use powders at the moment, I bought them from my local asda. You know, I remember you posting on sw !! Im glad your here it will give me a boost, you've done so well so far! are you 100% all the time? xx

9. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hi Kimsey, i don't really have any advice other than drink plenty of water and im sure someone else must have mentioned that here. I just wanted to say Welcome to the SF boards and good luck on your new diet.

10. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Aah thanks love xx

11. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I did have a bit of a slip up on Friday and had a whole pizza to myself! But before and after that I have been 100%!
    I was quite the poster on the SW forum! I thought I would switch to this one as this website is so good!
    BTW, Boots has got the powders on 3 for 2 ATM!

12. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh, thats useful to know! thanks biggirl xx

13. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Wow! You've only got 27lbs to go! I think you would easily lose it by July! Just keep it up, stick to it 100% and tell us if you have any problems - I'm sure we would be able to help. Keep it going girl!

YOU CAN DO IT!

kymsey likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.