Hello everyone!! any advise useful

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by kymsey, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone, I lost 1 1/2 stone recently on slimming world but got very bored and need a boost so went a bought the shakes for slimfast today. Any advise would really be appreciated along with any success stories..... looking forward to making some good friends on here so thanks everyone xx:flowers:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Hi Kymsey, I'm the same as you! Last week I decided to move over to SF and I think it was the right move. I found SW a little tedious at times and I just couldn't be bothered to cook. The great thing about SF is that it is straight forward. I just have ready meals for dinner!
    I will definatley go back to some sort of slimming world plan but it will probably be when I am close to goal.
    The best advice I can give you is carry water around! I find that if I am feeling a bit peckish I can have some water and then feel fine because I am keeping my SW weigh in date, I had to weigh myself 2 days after starting and I had lost 4lbs already! You definately get a boost and you'll probably lose around 2-3lbs a week.
    I hope that help!
    P.S. You probably would have noticed that this board isn't as full as SW but don't worry-I am always lurking!

xx

4. Lili

Lili Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(35.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    hi kimsey,
    congrats on ur loss so far.
    i agree, slimfast is so easy to follow cos its all set out for you, you can even buy the snacks, altho i usually try and stick to fruit cos once i get a taste of crisps or choc i can't stop :)
    all slimfast stuff is on 3 for 2 in Boots right now.
    let us know how ur getting on!

5. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi kymsey, well done on your fab loss to date! sf is dead easy. i was on sw and am afraid to admit couldn't be bothered to think about what to eat even though i miss the amount of food now lol. just have the 3 snacks and 2 shakes and fill up on loads of water. i also have ready meals for evening meal with loads of salad or veg. again no brainer lol! x

6. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks girls, well I have just had my first shake so here goes............. xx

7. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Well done Kymsey! Do you use powders?

8. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi yes I do use powders at the moment, I bought them from my local asda. You know, I remember you posting on sw !! Im glad your here it will give me a boost, you've done so well so far! are you 100% all the time? xx

9. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hi Kimsey, i don't really have any advice other than drink plenty of water and im sure someone else must have mentioned that here. I just wanted to say Welcome to the SF boards and good luck on your new diet.

10. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Aah thanks love xx

11. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    I did have a bit of a slip up on Friday and had a whole pizza to myself! But before and after that I have been 100%!
    I was quite the poster on the SW forum! I thought I would switch to this one as this website is so good!
    BTW, Boots has got the powders on 3 for 2 ATM!

12. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh, thats useful to know! thanks biggirl xx

13. biggirl86

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    Wow! You've only got 27lbs to go! I think you would easily lose it by July! Just keep it up, stick to it 100% and tell us if you have any problems - I'm sure we would be able to help. Keep it going girl!

YOU CAN DO IT!

kymsey likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.