Hello everyone!! any advise useful

kymsey

On a journey !
Hi everyone, I lost 1 1/2 stone recently on slimming world but got very bored and need a boost so went a bought the shakes for slimfast today. Any advise would really be appreciated along with any success stories..... looking forward to making some good friends on here so thanks everyone xx:flowers:

Hi Kymsey, I'm the same as you! Last week I decided to move over to SF and I think it was the right move. I found SW a little tedious at times and I just couldn't be bothered to cook. The great thing about SF is that it is straight forward. I just have ready meals for dinner!
I will definatley go back to some sort of slimming world plan but it will probably be when I am close to goal.
The best advice I can give you is carry water around! I find that if I am feeling a bit peckish I can have some water and then feel fine because I am keeping my SW weigh in date, I had to weigh myself 2 days after starting and I had lost 4lbs already! You definately get a boost and you'll probably lose around 2-3lbs a week.
I hope that help!
P.S. You probably would have noticed that this board isn't as full as SW but don't worry-I am always lurking!

xx

hi kimsey,
congrats on ur loss so far.
i agree, slimfast is so easy to follow cos its all set out for you, you can even buy the snacks, altho i usually try and stick to fruit cos once i get a taste of crisps or choc i can't stop :)
all slimfast stuff is on 3 for 2 in Boots right now.
let us know how ur getting on!

hi kymsey, well done on your fab loss to date! sf is dead easy. i was on sw and am afraid to admit couldn't be bothered to think about what to eat even though i miss the amount of food now lol. just have the 3 snacks and 2 shakes and fill up on loads of water. i also have ready meals for evening meal with loads of salad or veg. again no brainer lol! x

Hi yes I do use powders at the moment, I bought them from my local asda. You know, I remember you posting on sw !! Im glad your here it will give me a boost, you've done so well so far! are you 100% all the time? xx

Hi Kimsey, i don't really have any advice other than drink plenty of water and im sure someone else must have mentioned that here. I just wanted to say Welcome to the SF boards and good luck on your new diet.

Back