Hello everyone! Im back!!

Hi Chels, great to see you back. Looks like you to had a great time! Glad you got on so well.

When are the twin tattoos going to be done then or did Adam chicken out? Pics please.

What a lovely story....we all love a good romance, and you two seem like you were made for each other!
Both you and Adam look in such good shape.....so losing weight and gaining good 'friends' is a marvelous advert for LT. LOL!!
Look forward to future posts....should I buy a hat??

OMG this is sooo cute didnt relise you hadnt met before you both look so happy x x x x x x x x x x x

Aaaah how cute are those pics! You both look so good together, its like a little match made in heaven.

Glad to see you both got on well when you got to meet each other.

Good luck for the future to both of you xxx

Lol Bev!

I actually forgot about the tattoos haha!!

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!

Its sooo weird not being with him today and not waking up beside him! Im like a little lost dog lol!!

Awwww this is soooooo sweet!! I thought you knew each other already. Looks like you had a fab time. Good luck xx

I miss waking up beside someone... it's ace :)

I also love falling asleep spooning with someone that turns into half-asleep forking at 3 am lol

All the best to you 2 guys... you can tell from the eyes & the body language in the pics you are totally into each other :) x

Oh yus I get your drift Howdy doody!! lol!!

Really? how can you see that? I though Adam looked scared in the pics where were kissing haha!!

Ohhhh....get you two!!! Dumb me thought you were meeting as 'friends', and look at you go!!! LOL!:D
Get him over here and show him what a great place we live in, he mightn't want to leave! nudge-nudge, wink, wink!
(I just don't want to have to travel too far to the service...:p)

Lmao!

Well we didnt know how we were meeting but things just developed that way ;) :) lol!!

Yup im hoping he will come over here and I can show him the sites!! lol

You guys just look so great together and very comfortable with each other. Match made me thinks :D
Hope all works out for you both.

Hey,

Good Luck to you both! You look awesome together xox

OHG!! So class -lovin it! You both look amazing! :D

well done chelcie and adam - great to hear you two had a brilliant time together - from experience us "irish girls" always get the man of our dreams - you certainly have !!! long distance love is not easy, but i stuck with it and am now married 20 years (young love) love always your irish munchies xo xo

Thats reassuring to hear Munchies!

Were both worried about the distance and what will happen!!

Thanks everyone really nice to hear such kind comments

Pretty awful being apart from her tbh really miss her

Dropped her off at airport then straight to work for a 12 hour night shift. Was so gutted lol.

Lol Bev!

I actually forgot about the tattoos haha!!

Thanks everyone for all the kind comments!

Its sooo weird not being with him today and not waking up beside him! Im like a little lost dog lol!!

Awwwwwwh
XXX

Thanks everyone really nice to hear such kind comments

Pretty awful being apart from her tbh really miss her

Dropped her off at airport then straight to work for a 12 hour night shift. Was so gutted lol.

That's so nice.

U guys are so cute.
I have a big cheesy grin on my face again for you both.

:D :D :D :D :D

xxx

Back