Hello everyone! Im back!!

Hey I'm new here and nosily started reading this thread...and...well...AWWWWWWW! That's so cute!!! You guys look really happy together! Wow! If this board can bring me weight loss and true love it'll be a miracle worker!!

Awww so sweet and cute. You two look so good together.

Reminds me of my lovely English man. Chatted many years ago on a message board, 5 weeks later I went over to England to see him, he left me at the airport to go and do a 12 hr shift (we were both crying :cry: ) 2 weeks later he came to me, I showed him the Gaint's Causeway, we skinny dipped at the White Rocks Beach in Portrush and he was hooked, he never left.

Reminds me of my lovely English man. Chatted many years ago on a message board, 5 weeks later I went over to England to see him, he left me at the airport to go and do a 12 hr shift (we were both crying :cry: ) 2 weeks later he came to me, I showed him the Gaint's Causeway, we skinny dipped at the White Rocks Beach in Portrush and he was hooked, he never left.

Awwwh man.
Look Chellie and Adam it's fate.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

these photos have a very common theme, you two must be chapped!! its so cute you guys, i hope the distance wont be a problem for you both coz i reckon a lipotrim wedding would be amazing. think how lovely and slim all your guests would be!! and if some are still on the diet - that makes the catering sooo much cheaper.... can i be your wedding planner? xxx

LOL@ Sarahlou!!!

Awww delighted it went well for you both Chelly :):)

a lipotrim wedding would be amazing. think how lovely and slim all your guests would be!! and if some are still on the diet - that makes the catering sooo much cheaper
That'd be brilliant!!! No 'knowing' comments about vlcd's and queries about why you're not eating/drinking etc!

these photos have a very common theme, you two must be chapped!! its so cute you guys, i hope the distance wont be a problem for you both coz i reckon a lipotrim wedding would be amazing. think how lovely and slim all your guests would be!! and if some are still on the diet - that makes the catering sooo much cheaper.... can i be your wedding planner? xxx

Ofcourse you can!! im really disorganised So yeah!! lol!!

Oooh... Ok wedding menu....

Vanilla shake for starter... chocolate for dinner... and strawberry for desert! lol

Cheapest catering ever!! :)

Lol you two look great together and wish you all the best. I am sure it wont be too long before you meet up again. :D :D xxx

Cool :D

Awwww thats actually so freaky!!

See Adam come over here and we can skinny dip! lol

Back