Hello everyone, I'm new here and 1 1/2 week on Exante

Ahh definatley Jay i am with ya 100%! I havent normally got a clue what section i have left a message soi have to go in and check a few! Haha i will get to grips with this forum!

Well its that time were i would normally be piggin out infront of the box so instead early night should do the trick. Keep going Jay and make sure you keep me updated on your WI! X:)

Yeah, will do, you too!

Morning ladies, turned out I was ok last night was not too bad at all. Today however is another matter on my own all day so must keep fighting the little demon on my shoulder and not get bored. Have a great day xxx

I'm absolutely happy for you. Good to hear it was not too bad. Yeah I know those days. Last night I had that same little one on my shoulder I took the pack of crisp out of the box and was like " one wouldn't hurt would it?" I kept strong and threw it back in and went "YES, it would" so I was quite proud of myself and this morning done some working out to sweat some more and feel FRESH! S let's keep strong and going! Keep me updated!
Have a nice Sunday!
Jay

I was desperate to chew some bread so i popped it in then spat it into the bin! How ladylike is that...:-/ i just needed the chew! Lol i am missing food soooooo much but deepdown because ive managed a week already i know if i break it now ill so regret it! And Tracey that terrible demon pops his little head up more than once over here but i just keep slapping him down! Haha go awayyyyy. I dont know whether i am hungry or just missing the action of it!

How do you girls actually feel about the ketosis and actual hunger??? :) xx

I was desperate to chew some bread so i popped it in then spat it into the bin! How ladylike is that...:-/ i just needed the chew! Lol i am missing food soooooo much but deepdown because ive managed a week already i know if i break it now ill so regret it! And Tracey that terrible demon pops his little head up more than once over here but i just keep slapping him down! Haha go awayyyyy. I dont know whether i am hungry or just missing the action of it!

How do you girls actually feel about the ketosis and actual hunger??? :) xx

That's a way to do it... Me too I literally feel the water running into my mouth when I prepare dinner for the family. How do you know you're in ketosis? My hunger (or should I say my not hungry feeling) is getting better. I don't feel really hungry and when I do I just drink a cup of warm water, I ran out of my usual red bush tea :).
Let me known how I know I'm in ketosis...
Jay

Its a strange feeling Jay! I dont feel hungry but i want to just have a little munch! My love affair with food is more psychological tho so i prob am in ketosis cos if i find myself busy doing somthing else i forget all about it! Lol well have a truelly fab week and check in with me soonio! :) x

Its a strange feeling Jay! I dont feel hungry but i want to just have a little munch! My love affair with food is more psychological tho so i prob am in ketosis cos if i find myself busy doing somthing else i forget all about it! Lol well have a truelly fab week and check in with me soonio! :) x

I know what you mean Nat, I think I have the same problem with food. I just sohooo love food, so it's a struggle if I slip, so I need to be busy the whole time and really tell myself off when I want to go and munch on something. I just tell myself when you've reached your target you can maintain your weight and will be able to have once in a while something nice, but first you've got to get there... And then I'm fine for a while and when I'm really in it I just don't care about the food, could that be ketosis, the times when I don't even want to look at conventional food?
Who knows? I am happy to hear from my husband that he sees changes so something is going right! We jus got to stay strong and be losers!
xoxo
Jay

Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!

Hahaha Jay same ere! We are a pair of losers! And proud of it. Your dead right about the ketosis tho.. Occasionally i feel abit ropey and need food but if i keep busy then feelin passes so im happy to be occupied! I miust admit ove had a few sweets the last few days only like 2 or 3 boiled sweets but slowly creepjng back in so tomorrow i shall be putting a stop to that! I am gettin a bit bored too but i cant fail another diet so its not up for discussion i just need to keep saying no. Bloody hard tho isnt it. Xx :)

Hahaha Jay same ere! We are a pair of losers! And proud of it. Your dead right about the ketosis tho.. Occasionally i feel abit ropey and need food but if i keep busy then feelin passes so im happy to be occupied! I miust admit ove had a few sweets the last few days only like 2 or 3 boiled sweets but slowly creepjng back in so tomorrow i shall be putting a stop to that! I am gettin a bit bored too but i cant fail another diet so its not up for discussion i just need to keep saying no. Bloody hard tho isnt it. Xx :)

Yes it is! I've had my occasional put a piece of this or that to my mouth, and like you I really want this to work. My family had the biggest pizza ever today and the thing is it was my idea, I had to fight it not to take a slice, but I won! And it feels good. I wonder how much I'll have lost this Saturday weigh in. Yeah keeping busy is deffinitly the advice I'll take to heart because I was thinking to take it easy try to stay out of the kitchen, but that wasn't helping much. So let's be losers!

Jay

I tell ya what Jay i cant even find these messages so i am not ignoring ya! There is no notifications...so hows the last 3 days been???

I went cinema with little man n OH today and afteewards we went to meet my bros for a coffee! Well it turned into them eating all sorts of burgers, steak amd chocolate fudge cake an cream! Lol it was torture but i got through without a slip up! I am determined to get slim this time:):):):)

I tell ya what Jay i cant even find these messages so i am not ignoring ya! There is no notifications...so hows the last 3 days been???

I went cinema with little man n OH today and afteewards we went to meet my bros for a coffee! Well it turned into them eating all sorts of burgers, steak amd chocolate fudge cake an cream! Lol it was torture but i got through without a slip up! I am determined to get slim this time:):):):)

I was wondering where you were, but I know it's a pain to find these messages because there's no alert alarm. What movie did you see? good on you for staying strong I know the fight it gives you a satisfied feeling after you've won the battle right! Yeah they've been awesome. I had my weigh in day Saturday and was quite happy to see the scale telling me I lost another 1.5 pounds so yeah reason to just keep on going. Had a little delay in ordering my next box but have to get to it now cause I'm nearly through this one. I had to go hospital on Saturday and ended up having to walk back, because hubs had taken the kiddies to karate it was a 27 minutes power walk which would be normally a 11/2 hour walk. And I was not even out of breath when I reached my front door. So now I can truly say the 30 minutes workout in the morning really make a difference. I really want to get slim again! Lose all the baby fat I've collected over the years.
Yeah let's be losers!
Jay

Hahaha go jayyyyyy! U be fit as a butchers dog in no time at all! We went to see despicable me 2 with me son and it was aload of tripe but he enjoyed it. Glad to hear your on form. Its a daily fight with me but i know if i give in i will hate myself so its less traumatic to carry on! People are noticing the difference already and its only been 2 weeks so well pleased. Im off to bratislava next wk to get me all me teeth done so i am looking forward to not wanting to eat! Haha then its count down to xmas and getting to target. How good will it feel when we can squeeze into that LBD??! Woooooohoooo bring it on!!!!! Xx

Hahaha go jayyyyyy! U be fit as a butchers dog in no time at all! We went to see despicable me 2 with me son and it was aload of tripe but he enjoyed it. Glad to hear your on form. Its a daily fight with me but i know if i give in i will hate myself so its less traumatic to carry on! People are noticing the difference already and its only been 2 weeks so well pleased. Im off to bratislava next wk to get me all me teeth done so i am looking forward to not wanting to eat! Haha then its count down to xmas and getting to target. How good will it feel when we can squeeze into that LBD??! Woooooohoooo bring it on!!!!! Xx

Cool! Yeah looking forward to get closer to target and move on! I received the other box WOW the dinners are tasty .... My husband is like "man I think I'm gonna join you this is one heck of a tasty diet" lol... Great people are noticing the difference that helps tremendously I know I feel like "yeah thanx thanx" cause we are in a battle right .... Woohoo let's keep going full power!

Jay

Hahaha brilliant hun! Well i am in bratislava today until this friday so i had my first high protein meal tonight! What with flying today and wat not i ony managed 1 pack and tea an that was my treat after 3 weeks' now its monday-friday pack central! Hahahaha goin to go for no more treats if i can. Having my teeth done tomoz so it should make not eating a whole lot easier:):):):)

Its awesome people r noticing hun and tell your hubby to ave a bang on it! Hahaha my other half is back into his protien shakes so its almost like we are doing it together so makes it easier.

Keep going Jay!! Keep me in the loop and get skinny:):) xx

Hahaha brilliant hun! Well i am in bratislava today until this friday so i had my first high protein meal tonight! What with flying today and wat not i ony managed 1 pack and tea an that was my treat after 3 weeks' now its monday-friday pack central! Hahahaha goin to go for no more treats if i can. Having my teeth done tomoz so it should make not eating a whole lot easier:):):):)

Its awesome people r noticing hun and tell your hubby to ave a bang on it! Hahaha my other half is back into his protien shakes so its almost like we are doing it together so makes it easier.

Keep going Jay!! Keep me in the loop and get skinny:):) xx

It's nice when you have he hubs to be with you all the way! :) mine is so all the way that we're both lying down he has snuffles and ear ache and I have the snuffles and am totally tired it just hit us suddenly sneezing and all... :// So our kiddies are roaming the house unattended ...
They LOVE it!
Hope you can stay of the treats :) . Know that is hard at times...
Hear you soon! And how are ya teeth doing???

Hey chickennnnn! Sorry for lack of response....jeeeeezus its hard work without notifications isnt it! HAhaha.

How are you diddling me love?? U still on track??

Teeth were very sore indeed but healing now! Onwards and downwards so to speak! I have now introduced a meal in the evenings as was sooooo hungry .2 shakes an a low carb meal! Feeling quite positive atm so on a 6 week countdown before go new york with my mum and mum inlaw! Cant wait!!!!! So need to shift some beef before i can celebrate properly!:)

Speak soonio girly! Xxxx

Hey chickennnnn! Sorry for lack of response....jeeeeezus its hard work without notifications isnt it! HAhaha.

How are you diddling me love?? U still on track??

Teeth were very sore indeed but healing now! Onwards and downwards so to speak! I have now introduced a meal in the evenings as was sooooo hungry .2 shakes an a low carb meal! Feeling quite positive atm so on a 6 week countdown before go new york with my mum and mum inlaw! Cant wait!!!!! So need to shift some beef before i can celebrate properly!:)

Speak soonio girly! Xxxx

I know what ya mean...ILMHO

New York huh... Waw fancy I'm going fine... Wish you a Fabulous time in the BIG Apple! Enjoy some for me too :) lemme know how much you enjoyed yourself!
Ciao

Hi everyone. Just reading all your posts to each other your all so supportive. Just what you need. I have currently just finished day 1. Did anyone else feel sick? i had a chocolate shake earlier and could not for the life of me drink it. Feel like its been repeating on me all day!! xxx

Hi everyone. Just reading all your posts to each other your all so supportive. Just what you need. I have currently just finished day 1. Did anyone else feel sick? i had a chocolate shake earlier and could not for the life of me drink it. Feel like its been repeating on me all day!! xxx

Hi,

I found the chocolates ones the hardest to get used to, but after making them into a hot chocolate and adding a little canderel i love them now and find them to be quite filling specially as i eat them with a spoon ..lol takes longer.
I never felt sick, but could that be beacsue you never actually got the full 3 meals and it was a bit of hunger sickness?? Just a thought. Keep at though and tweaking the products where you can by adding little bits of spices sweetener etc once your taste buds change and they do, I'm sure you will find them all great xxx

Ah thanks for the tips hun! I will try that! they remind me a bit of playdough! lol! Finding it okay today. Really having to push myself to drink the water though! xxx

Your welcome

I hear you regarding the water ..lol some days its so easy to drink, the next day, its like id feel it would be easier to run a marathon than try and get 2 litres down...LOL

xxxxx

Back