Hello everyone, I'm new here and 1 1/2 week on Exante

I know right! Well had a very bad day today. was really emotional about the diet (never happened before) didn't eat anything all day. i have no idea why then got a bloody pizza! now i feel like a idiot! grr! well Im back on it tomorrow! rather feel hungry than feel like this. xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya Hon, dont beat yourself up over the blip, think of it more as a learning curb. If your feeling a bit emotional then that could be a time for a weak moment forewarned is forearmed.
I know if im feeling tired I can easily go off on a tangent, so now I know one of my weak area's i know what to look out for and make sure I have a back up plan ready to put into place rather then runnning to the fridge or bread bin.
xxxx

i know. well its done now lol. felt guilty but im not giving up gotta think to myself do i want a baby or a pizza. sounds strange i know. hut foods the only thong stopping me achieving my dreams. I think personally i am going to do working solution. just because i know i can't do total without caving. lol. do u know if u could mix total and working like every 3 days do a working day? very low cal though xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone. Just reading all your posts to each other your all so supportive. Just what you need. I have currently just finished day 1. Did anyone else feel sick? i had a chocolate shake earlier and could not for the life of me drink it. Feel like its been repeating on me all day!! xxx

Hi Chloe,
They really have to put an alerted in this app, I checked in everyday to see if there were new post, but nothing until I decided to go further into the subscribed posts and that's when I saw your post... So sorry hun, that aside...
How are you getting along now with your Exante? Hope you're doing great. I actually love all the shakes, though the chocolate one is the least of my fav ones. Have you tried the dinners? I can't for the love of GOD get this spaghetti bolognese to work for me it always comes out watery :(...
Hope they work out better for everyone...
Greetz

Jay

Dieting is the only game where you win when you loose!

Back