Hello everyone Newby here!

Good morning all, just thought i would say hi:wave_cry:. I'm on my first day of lipotrim and have just had my first shake, chocolate, which tasted "interesting"! I have just under 4st to lose and I'm sure my story is like many others, that this really is my last hope:cry:
I have read through some posts & looked at lots of members tickers and feel inspired by all your amazing loses. So here's hoping I'll do as well as you all have and be a skinny mini in no time.
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Nikki x

Hiya Nikki!! Welcome to LT and the forum!!

For the first week take each day as it comes!

It wont be easy until you hit ketosis, day 4 was the hardest for me but I woke up on day 5 feeling fantastic!!!

You will probably grow to like all of the shakes, I would recommend staying well clear of the flapjacks until atleast week 4!

Black coffee was my godsend throughout LT and really seemed to keep my hunger pangs at bay!

Good luck with your journey, if you need any advice there is usually always some one on the forum to answer your questions xxx

Your about the same height as I am and we have similar starting weights! :)

Last edited:
Hello pinkhearts, and welcome to LT! You will get used to the shakes and thinking about your first weigh in should keep you going through the first week! It is hard at first but things do get better!

Best of luck! =D

welcome to the world of a VLCD, brilliant diets - they really work
and as has already been said, black coffee and sipping water are your friends - oh and this site rocks too!

good luck x

hi pink hearts and welcome to Lt. as said before get that water down you!!! and fine. a nice cup of green tea with a sweetner keeps me going. and if you make a cup of peppermint tea let it stew and then use that to make the choc shake it is lush...best of luck for week one..

It took me 10 weeks in total

7 weeks of total food replacement and I lost just over 8lbs on refeed!

Best thing I ever did :) xxx

Thank you everyone, I cant believe how long everybody has stuck to the diet, I cant really imagine getting through this week to be honest let alone 10 weeks!! I am very determined though!!!

Dont even think about 10 weeks down the line yet

Just concentrate on getting through today xx

Take it one day at a time and before you know it you will wondering what all the fuss was about :D x

Hi Nikki,
want to wish you all the best, take the advice you can, sip the water and try all the shakes, we are all different so you may love what others dislike. I like the flapjacks and they keep me regular, just to bring that one up as most seem to have a problem on LT with constipation. Best advice is to come on here as often as you can, esp when you feel your reserve weaken, we all have at one time or another and this forum really helps. Stay well, take it easy on yourself this week and best of luck.
Doirin

Welcome & Good Luck x

hi nikki, just want to wish you good luck , the 1st weeks always the hardest but take each day as it comes and im sure you`ll be fine,
the results speak 4 themselves and you`l start to see a difference in no time xxx

Welcome!!!!!

Great advice from everyone, and I ditto it :)

Best advice! Get on here as much as you can...it is a lifesaver!

Have a great week and I had 4 stone to go too,,,,lost just over 3 and a half in 14 weeks and been refeeding for the past two weeks!

Before you know it, you will be at Wk 14 and think, oh my word!! I never thought I would make Wk 1, let alone 14....that is how hooked you become as the weight just falls off.

Take care

Back