Hello Everyone!

Big E

Found this place whilst looking for weight loss forums and from what I have read so far it seems a friendly and supportive place to be.

I reckon I'm over 20 stone at the moment and will fill in all my stats but before I go to the trouble is there a problem me being a bloke? Not found a single post from a guy on here so far :confused:

Cheers

Ian

Last edited:
Best of luck Ian on ur journey, we are well out numbered (males) on this site, but they are a gentle bunch lol. But all said and done its a fab place with loads of help and support.

hi BigE no problem u being a male welcome to minimins u will get a lot of help and support on here, do u know which plan u r going to follow? i follow slimmimg world there r a few men following the plan who are losing really well have a look at the slimming world diaries i think it is one of the best plans as u do not have to go hungry (which i have to say is a big plus ) and u don't have to mess around counting points or caloriesand you can happily stay on it for life. good luck losing the lbs :)

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

Not sure at all what weight loss program to follow tbh. I'm a veggie with a weak point for cider and pizza, any suggestions?

I think I will use the wii fit for monitoring my weight loss (hopefully) so should be able to chart my progress.

I'm married with two children and really need to sort myself out. Not happy at all at this weight and my mrs has been so supportive through thick and thin (no pun intended but what the hell)

Thanks again for the replies.

Cheers

Ian

hello hun and welcome!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Back