hello everyone :)

hi
im due to start dukan tomorrow
ive posted in the recipe section about which ham is allowed (preferably from asda) maybe should have posted here? oops

anyway, i want to lose around 5st and hope i can do it with dukan!
ive read the book and will be shopping today to stock up :)

hope you are all well and look forward to joining you all in losing weight! x

welcome to the board :)

best plan is read the book, fill in your user stats on here and start a diary :)

best of luckx

p.s Have you calculated your true weight yet on the dukan site?

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Will do my stats and true weight now. I gave up on ham after reading some threads so decided to avoid it altogether. Bought plenty of stuff to keep me going. I dont know if asda had a suitable fromage frais so left that. Couldn't see where asda kept their cottage cheese so couldn't get any of that either lol but got lots of total 0% fat yoghurt and quark. Have my oat bran ready :)
Hope I can stick to it x

Welcome Lollipop - 5 stone - a total breeze - you can do it on Dukan!!!!

asda are weird and usually keep the cottage cheese next to the coleslaw and potato salad... the smart price one is the lowest fat one ;)

I've just started today, I've got a friend who's done it and she's a couple if weeks ahead of me so on the other end of the phone just in case! Was quite pleased with myself, went to a BBQ at my brothers and sat there with 2 boiled eggs and lots of meat!!! Took a low fat natural yoghurt with me so I didn't feel left out when they all had ice cream, they didn't even cotton on when I didn't touch the bread and that's normally my weekness!

Got some prawns out the freezer for lunch tomorrow and thinking I might add some natural yoghurt and curry powder!!

I'm now in bed and hungry, but hoping if I just go to sleep soon I won't have to worry about it till the morning!

Good luck lollipop and anna x

I've just started today, I've got a friend who's done it and she's a couple if weeks ahead of me so on the other end of the phone just in case! Was quite pleased with myself, went to a BBQ at my brothers and sat there with 2 boiled eggs and lots of meat!!! Took a low fat natural yoghurt with me so I didn't feel left out when they all had ice cream, they didn't even cotton on when I didn't touch the bread and that's normally my weekness!

Got some prawns out the freezer for lunch tomorrow and thinking I might add some natural yoghurt and curry powder!!

I'm now in bed and hungry, but hoping if I just go to sleep soon I won't have to worry about it till the morning!

when I get hungry I just tend to drink a bottle of water - I know if you're going to bed it will cause you to wake up and have to use the bathroom but it always fills me up!

Back