Hello Everyone :)

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Ello... Right, I haven't posted for a while... but I'm much happier so have decided to come back to all you lovely people on Minimins :D

... I struggled for about 3/4 weeks up until last week, I was losing about 1lb per week and although it was going in the right direction, that wasn't enough when I had about 2.5 stone to go... For some reason I just could not stick to the plan. On days when I stuck to it I felt tired, I was unable to go to the gym and was just generally unhappy and didn't want to carry on.

I spoke to my LLC a few times and I done the usual "resetting goals", "thought records" etc... This got me no where, because I have reached all of the powerful goals I set.

So... I am now on RtM. My BMI is just above 30 but to be honest this is not bothering me. I still want to get into a size 12/14 and it has done me good just to stick to some sort of plan (today is day 3 of RTM and I have stuck to it religiously, where as before I was lapsing on allsorts). I feel much more positive and according to my home scales I have lost about 4lbs since WI on Wednesday. - Which would make sense because of the rubbish I've eaten lately.

Anyway, not sure what I'm going to do... thinking of extending RTM over about 4 months rather than 3... doing extended versions of weeks 1-8 and then following trigger weeks to the book. Will see how I feel.

But, I haven't left you all.. and please don't think I am slating the diet because I am "off" it... It is still definately the best thing I have done for my health in my entire life.

Hope you're all well xxx

On a more positive note... am more comfortable in the 16s now.. can't quite wear them yet, but reckon in about 3 weeks I will... so that would leave me with 1-2 dress sizes to shift :)

Hello there, glad to have you back - you sound so much more positive..... hope RTM goes well for you, you'll soon be swanning round in those 16's :)

Claire, is that a witches hat in the phote - or a dunces cap, or a scholars cap - I gotta now - or is it just something in the background?

LOL I thought the same thing, firstly I thought it was a graduation cap but then worked out that I think it's a picture in the background.

hahahaha!!!! It's a brown canvas print in the background... Have never noticed it in the pic before now, but I know what you mean!

I know the feeling of struggling so way to go for sticking in there. We both know it's not over on LL and our initial goals are what we want and at some time we thought they were achievable, we've just wobbled but we still know f we keep to the LL programme we will get there soone or later. x

It's good to see you posting again good luck with RTM I am sure you will do well keep us informed on your progress

Claire
Best of luck, you have lost such a huge amount so far and the next goal will be the most rewarding when you reach it. I'm also having a good day and hoping this post keeps you focused!

Brenda
X

Hey Claire, I think this is the right decision! I mean at least you know you will stick to it and still lose a bit of weight, but it will also help to stage the habits! Good for you! Enjoy ur comfy size 16's! I am in the same boat as you, still have 1-1.5 stones to lose and am nearly on RTM Week 8, i haven't lost much weight, but i have more or less maintained and i am happy with that!

Haven't been weighed by LLC for about 4-5 weeks, so will be going this week, good luck! :)

Well done Claire...good to see you back!

CLaire, well done. How are things today going? I also had a loss today of 2.5 cm's off my waist. I started yesterday.

Bren
X

Back