• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello Everyone

Hi folks, just checking in and saying hello. I have to say I'm feeling like a very odd 'man' out. Are there any blokes on here?...not that I have a problem being surrounded by ladies ;-)).
I have had some success on the SW plan over the last few months (lost 1 stone 5lbs) But xmas has killed me, so I have set myself a fresh target weight and taking my current weight as the one to base my losses on now. So...hello from me and hope to get to know you a bit better as our new year journey begins!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
hello.. think there are a few fellas that lurk around lol

wecome n gd luck :)
xxx

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi and welcome, yeah i think there are a couple of guys who normally post regular. Good luck with your weightloss, you have done it before so you can do it again xx

hey girls and boys ive just joined this site and i love it.
my name is shelly and i weigh 13 and 1/2 stone.im 26 and since having my daughter 2 years ago ive put on 3 and a half stone.
i want to loose this much weight before it gets hot so i can fit in to all my tiny nice clothes again instead of my horrible size 16 clothes.
im starting slimming world on monday coming and i attend my first meeting on tuesday or wednesday not really sure but will find out.
really looking forward to the diet this time as im sure i can do it but will need a little bit of help and support.how do i get all them funky weight graphs that you lot have to show how much you weigh etc

hi, welcome - nice to have you on board !!

how do i get all them funky weight graphs that you lot have to show how much you weigh etc
hi if you just click on one of our 'tickers ' (graph things) then youll go to the site that does them
welcome aboard

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Introductions 4
Introductions 1
Introductions 1