Hello fasting!!

My Mum's given me a kg of frozen garlic sausage meat. Tom won't eat it so what can I make for me and Cole? And once it's cooked can I freeze the meals? Believe it or not I've got numerous food certificates but can't we remember the simple things!

Not sure what you can make but as long as it's been defrosted, thoroughly cooked, it can be frozen again x

Meatballs or meatloaf yes I refreeze mine xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not sure what you can make but as long as it's been defrosted, thoroughly cooked, it can be frozen again x

Meatballs or meatloaf yes I refreeze mine xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks ladies. I assumed that was the case. Gonna see if I can cut bits off at a time without chopping my hand off and put it in pasta etc for me and Cole too. X

So the fast day didn't go as planned. Started with a migraine last night that had me up half the night despite paracetamol and codeine. The headache, dizzyness and sickness decided to hang around today so felt rubbish all day. Add on too of that the fact that I'm still on my (heavy!) period 20 days in means I'm just feeling a bit crappy. Didn't do too much damage. Ham salad sandwich for dinner, plenty of water and then a 260 cal WW meal for tea.Painkillers still not shifting the headache so got a glass of full fat Coke and a 4head stick that Tom got me on his way home :D So with the Coke may 1000cals max. WI tomorrow, not expecting much as still struggling with period bloat but will be happy with anything that's a loss.

So the fast day didn't go as planned. Started with a migraine last night that had me up half the night despite paracetamol and codeine. The headache, dizzyness and sickness decided to hang around today so felt rubbish all day. Add on too of that the fact that I'm still on my (heavy!) period 20 days in means I'm just feeling a bit crappy. Didn't do too much damage. Ham salad sandwich for dinner, plenty of water and then a 260 cal WW meal for tea.Painkillers still not shifting the headache so got a glass of full fat Coke and a 4head stick that Tom got me on his way home :D So with the Coke may 1000cals max. WI tomorrow, not expecting much as still struggling with period bloat but will be happy with anything that's a loss.

Oh hunni, I would maybe not fast until you finish your period, it's gonna be sapping everything from you with it going on so long, as. Migraine sufferer I feel your pain, maybe don't weigh? Xxx

Oh hunni, I would maybe not fast until you finish your period, it's gonna be sapping everything from you with it going on so long, as. Migraine sufferer I feel your pain, maybe don't weigh? Xxx

I'd never diet if I waiting for the bleeding to stop. Have had 6 weeks off since the start of September :( had blood tests yesterday to check for anaemia but they always come back negative.
I don't get migraines very often, maybe a couple of times a year, but this one is probably one of the worst I've had.
WI should be ok, I've stuck to it as best I can all week. Will see how I feel in the morning.
How are you getting on? Xx

I'd never diet if I waiting for the bleeding to stop. Have had 6 weeks off since the start of September :( had blood tests yesterday to check for anaemia but they always come back negative. I don't get migraines very often, maybe a couple of times a year, but this one is probably one of the worst I've had. WI should be ok, I've stuck to it as best I can all week. Will see how I feel in the morning. How are you getting on? Xx

Oh god, you defo need that coil out as soon as you can, that can't be helping being constantly on your period, I'm ok my dear.. Apart from lack or heating :(

Oh god, you defo need that coil out as soon as you can, that can't be helping being constantly on your period, I'm ok my dear.. Apart from lack or heating :(

Oh dear. Get yourself over to Ponte, ours is always on 20 degrees!!! :eek: x

Decided to get weighed and I'm another kg down :D That'll do me!!

So 4kg off in 3 weeks. In the past I would have been disappointed that it's not a massive loss but this time I've got no rush. I'm half a stone less now than I was last summer and the summer is still at least 4 months away so anything less than now is better than last year. Every year I say I'm not having 'another fat summer' and every year I put too much pressure on myself and fail so this year I'm not setting goals. I'd usually be saying "By March when we go to Center Parcs I want to lose X amount, by Wales in April X amount" etc. We've also got a caravan holiday in May, Wales again in June and London in July. But as long as I'm less at each one than the last, even if it's half a pound, I'll be happy. It feels good to know that there's no pressure, even though I'm the only one who puts pressure on me. Think something has finally clicked, after all these years. I know I'm only 3 weeks in but this seems to be a way of life I can handle :)

UD today and I'm having takeaway tonight but it's a chicken kebab and will have loads of salad so not too bad. Down days this week are Mon, Wed and Fri again.

Well done on the loss hun, with everything going on with the coil you have done sooo well !!!

Xx

Been thinking and I've decided I'm not going to weigh now until March 1st. I've got no set targets or mini goals in mind so I don't need to weigh every week. Going to ask Tom to hide the scales. Very nervous, I'm a daily weigher usually. But if I can do it and get a loss then good. If I don't lose then I'll go back to a weekly weigh in. Nothing to lose but weight!!

Good luck with no weighing. It's a habit I wish I could break too. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck with no weighing. It's a habit I wish I could break too. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's Tom's lie in day today but as soon as he gets up I'm making him put the scales in the boot of his car. He hid them under Cole's drawers last time and I found them when Cole threw a dummy under the drawers. This time I don't want to have access to them!! Get Luke to do the same with yours?xx

Didn't realise you had started a new diary!! :) xx

Didn't realise you had started a new diary!! :) xx

I'm greedy, I have two ;) Didn't think people would want to read through my live labour thread so started a new one just for fasting type updates. Still using my other for general rubbish though!!x

Fast day today. So far not hungry. Got a cup of peppermint tea which is keeping the hunger away. Have brought a cup a soup and some vegetable crisps to much on, adds up to 130 calories. Then tea will be pasta with a sauce I made yesterday so it's just tomatoes, peppers and onion. There's about 200 calories in the whole thing but it's to do me today and tomorrow and some for Cole tomorrow too.

Been thinking about my fasts and the fact that I don't eat much at work (which is saving me a fortune!). Thinking of doing Monday and Friday as fast days then Tuesday and Wednesday as 1000-1200 calorie days with Thursday, Saturday and Sunday being 'normal' days ie 2000ish calories. Think I'm gonna give it a try this week.

Last edited:
Back