Hello fasting!!

Fast day today. So far not hungry. Got a cup of peppermint tea which is keeping the hunger away. Have brought a cup a soup and some vegetable crisps to much on, adds up to 130 calories. Then tea will be pasta with a sauce I made yesterday so it's just tomatoes, peppers and onion. There's about 200 calories in the whole thing but it's to do me today and tomorrow and some for Cole tomorrow too. Been thinking about my fasts and the fact that I don't eat much at work (which is saving me a fortune!). Thinking of doing Monday and Friday as fast days then Tuesday and Wednesday as 1000-1200 calorie days with Thursday, Saturday and Sunday being 'normal' days ie 2000ish calories. Think I'm gonna give it a try this week.

Just be careful with that Hun, they do say to not eat less than 300 cals off your TDEE otherwise you are on a VLCD and that isn't what the plan is, you might be better if you are wanting to have a another low cal day is to do 4:3 so fast mon, wed & fri xx

Just be careful with that Hun, they do say to not eat less than 300 cals off your TDEE otherwise you are on a VLCD and that isn't what the plan is, you might be better if you are wanting to have a another low cal day is to do 4:3 so fast mon, wed & fri xx

That's what I do anyway but I found I wasn't eating much on Tuesdays. I figure if I work out how many calories I need per week to lose weight then minus off my fast days and divide the rest between the remaining days as long as I'm getting the right calories I should be ok. Today is a write off though. Takeaway for tea but not stressing because 'thin' people have takeaways ;) haha x

Aargh, diet failing. Need to pull it back but been really suffering with migraines and dizziness so until that settles I'm just trying to make good choices. Saw doctor and had coil out because she thought it could be contributing, especially with the bleeding, so hoping things settle down. Still hopeful for a loss this month, just don't want to fast when I'm already going dizzy quite a lot.

Really hope the coil coming out will help, I wouldn't fast or restrict your food until you are feeling better sx

Hey Hun, just been having a catch up of diaries. Been having a break and using the coil issues as an excuse ;) am giving SW another try although not going to meetings. Ultimately fasting is what I want to do but got an appt with a gynae 8 weeks tomorrow and I know they'll blame weight. So I'm doing a couple of weeks of SW to kick start it, as I usually have good losses, then will go back to fasting once I've got a stone or so off. Desperate times and all that.
How are you?x

Ah was wondering how it was going with your coil, I've had a pretty poo week with migraines but feel like I have turned a corner today.. Fingers crossed. Are you going to set up a new diary or keep posting on here? x

Ah was wondering how it was going with your coil, I've had a pretty poo week with migraines but feel like I have turned a corner today.. Fingers crossed. Are you going to set up a new diary or keep posting on here? x

I'm posting on my old one. It's in the Silvers sections, Getting to goal with a baby in tow. Don't want to keep starting new diaries and hoping to come back to this one in a month or so. I can't do SW long term, it just doesn't work for me as I get bored. But for a good start it's fab.
I feel your pain with the migraines. I've had a few lately but they seem to be easing now. It's three weeks since I had the coil out so hoping it was that causing problems but not sure how it can when it wasn't a hormonal one. Ah well, sure the gynae will help x

I'm posting on my old one. It's in the Silvers sections, Getting to goal with a baby in tow. Don't want to keep starting new diaries and hoping to come back to this one in a month or so. I can't do SW long term, it just doesn't work for me as I get bored. But for a good start it's fab. I feel your pain with the migraines. I've had a few lately but they seem to be easing now. It's three weeks since I had the coil out so hoping it was that causing problems but not sure how it can when it wasn't a hormonal one. Ah well, sure the gynae will help x

I first went onto the proestregen pill/implant because of migraines, I have always had them caused by my raging hormones, coming off it has obviously set me back to square one :(

I'll come and find you on your other diary :) x

Back