Hello fasting!!

To be fair he was living in Doncaster when I met him. So get yourself up to Yorkshire and visit us while you're here ;) x

Now I would definitely call that an invite!!! X

Right, yesterday I bloody forgot I was fasting (how?!) and didn't realise until I'd eaten so I just kept the calories low-ish. Having a fast day today. So far I've had three glasses of water and two cups of peppermint tea. Working and fasting is far easier than I expected....apart from when people come in with Mcd's :(

Right, yesterday I bloody forgot I was fasting (how?!) and didn't realise until I'd eaten so I just kept the calories low-ish. Having a fast day today. So far I've had three glasses of water and two cups of peppermint tea. Working and fasting is far easier than I expected....apart from when people come in with Mcd's :(

How dare those rude people do that to our Sarah! They need to come in with Celery Sticks n Water next time! X

How dare those rude people do that to our Sarah! They need to come in with Celery Sticks n Water next time! X

I agree. Inconsiderate people :p

Fast gone well. Didn't have anything until about 5pm when I had a cup a soup. Just waiting for tea now, having Mexican chilli and wedges WW meal. Not the best but I need my bed so eat, shower and sleep for me tonight. Tempted to fast again tomorrow then have wed and thurs off. It's actually easier to not eat at work, believe it or not. Will see how I feel tomorrow x

I agree. Inconsiderate people :p Fast gone well. Didn't have anything until about 5pm when I had a cup a soup. Just waiting for tea now, having Mexican chilli and wedges WW meal. Not the best but I need my bed so eat, shower and sleep for me tonight. Tempted to fast again tomorrow then have wed and thurs off. It's actually easier to not eat at work, believe it or not. Will see how I feel tomorrow x

Go Sarah Go Sarah Go Go Go! So proud of your awesome! I've heard fab results from people doing double fast days so it sounds like an excellent idea if you can manage it. X

Think the double fast has made me less hungry again! All I've had today is some peppermint tea, raisins and tomato soup. It's hard to eat at my desk anyway, we're not really supposed to, plus if I get a call with a mouthful of food it doesn't look very professional. Not sure what we're having for tea but suppose it means I can have something nice (but still healthy!!) with all the calories I'll have left ;) mind you, won't be eating until 8.30ish and it's my get up tomorrow so it'll more than likely just be something quick!

You are doing sooo well! It's much easier at work isn't it? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You're doing really well xx

You are doing sooo well! It's much easier at work isn't it? Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You're doing really well xx

Thanks both of you :) hope the scales reward me on Saturday. Tomorrow is a normal day then Friday a fast day.
It's way easier at work Katie. I used to sit and eat crap at my desk but now it's not there I don't notice!xx

All good. Back at slimming world. 5ib gone in 3 weeks....slow and steady. Thyroid problems again so meds are increased. Hopefully weight loss will increase from now on.

I find fasting at work so much better, except for when someone brings cakes in.. Then it's hard, I usually take one and put it in my drawer for the following day, x

All good. Back at slimming world. 5ib gone in 3 weeks....slow and steady. Thyroid problems again so meds are increased. Hopefully weight loss will increase from now on.

5lbs is good. I've realised a bit slower is better than before when I've done it hell for leather and ended gaining it back just as quick. Glad they're getting your meds sorted x

I find fasting at work so much better, except for when someone brings cakes in.. Then it's hard, I usually take one and put it in my drawer for the following day, x

I'm lucky now that I don't work with a particular team so when cakes are brought in they're usually shared between the team so I can avoid them x

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly Sarah! Did you have something yummy with your remaining calories? How has your normal day been today? X

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly Sarah! Did you have something yummy with your remaining calories? How has your normal day been today? X

I just had a garlicky chicken breast with veg and wedges so not really, bit boring.
Not been great, choice wise, today but hoping it's under 2000 calories. Had sausage sandwiches for brekkie that I'm estimating at 600 cals as it was biiiiiiig!! Then because it was 11 by the time we had it we didn't bother with dinner.....we just had two scones with jam and squirty cream with a cuppa :eek: but added up the calories on that and it was about 400. Just had 1/4 of a mince pie with gravy and a big pile of carrots and broccoli. Oh and I had a Jaffa cake at my dads and about 5 cups of tea all day. So I reckon I'm there or thereabouts with my calories. Just not the lowest fat foods. X

I just had a garlicky chicken breast with veg and wedges so not really, bit boring. Not been great, choice wise, today but hoping it's under 2000 calories. Had sausage sandwiches for brekkie that I'm estimating at 600 cals as it was biiiiiiig!! Then because it was 11 by the time we had it we didn't bother with dinner.....we just had two scones with jam and squirty cream with a cuppa :eek: but added up the calories on that and it was about 400. Just had 1/4 of a mince pie with gravy and a big pile of carrots and broccoli. Oh and I had a Jaffa cake at my dads and about 5 cups of tea all day. So I reckon I'm there or thereabouts with my calories. Just not the lowest fat foods. X

I think that sounds like a super awesome yummy day! Particularly the scone bit ;-) Im sure your Cals will be right. X

My Mum's given me a kg of frozen garlic sausage meat. Tom won't eat it so what can I make for me and Cole? And once it's cooked can I freeze the meals? Believe it or not I've got numerous food certificates but can't we remember the simple things!

Subscribing :)

Back