Hello fasting!!

If you contain it you're better than me, all I do is eat rubbish when I'm hungover. Are you boozing for a special occasion? Coil is coming out as soon as my period goes, whenever that is! Just got to be very careful over the next 10 months as we can't afford any accidents :eek: xx

We're going to our friends annual burns night party, I haven't been as bad on hangover since starte 5:2, but I think it's because I can have a lucosade, bacon sarnies & chocolate and still not be off plan if you know what I mean, but I still have that worry x

We're going to our friends annual burns night party, I haven't been as bad on hangover since starte 5:2, but I think it's because I can have a lucosade, bacon sarnies & chocolate and still not be off plan if you know what I mean, but I still have that worry x

That'll be nice :) yeah it's good that you can have your hangover cures but not ruin everything, a couple of fasts and it's gone again :) x

Whoops forgot to mention about being careful when coil out , we are in same boat as I had implant taken out last summer, we tend to be careful except when we are drunk and then it's a worry lol!!

Hopefully TOTM will arrive soon and you can have it taken out..

I'm doing 4;3 for next few weeks as unusually for January we are really busy!!

Whoops forgot to mention about being careful when coil out , we are in same boat as I had implant taken out last summer, we tend to be careful except when we are drunk and then it's a worry lol!! Hopefully TOTM will arrive soon and you can have it taken out.. I'm doing 4;3 for next few weeks as unusually for January we are really busy!!

Totm is here, I'm wishing it would go away!! Had about 3 weeks period free since September, which is why it's coming out. And don't want any hormonal contraception until after our next baby x

Totm is here, I'm wishing it would go away!! Had about 3 weeks period free since September, which is why it's coming out. And don't want any hormonal contraception until after our next baby x

Oh my god.. That's awful, in that case you had done amazing to sts hun, I remember being like that when they put me on the mini pill, it's awful.. Hope it finishes soon xx

Oh my god.. That's awful, in that case you had done amazing to sts hun, I remember being like that when they put me on the mini pill, it's awful.. Hope it finishes soon xx

Mini pill and injection both did it to me. It's got really heavy this week (tmi!) and it's floored me. Doctor won't take it out until I've had swabs but can't do swabs until I'm not bleeding. Aargh!! X

Mini pill and injection both did it to me. It's got really heavy this week (tmi!) and it's floored me. Doctor won't take it out until I've had swabs but can't do swabs until I'm not bleeding. Aargh!! X

What a pain, u found the implant suited me best.. Can't take normal pill because of migraines .. Life would be so much easier if it was the men who went through this x

What a pain, u found the implant suited me best.. Can't take normal pill because of migraines .. Life would be so much easier if it was the men who went through this x

I know. It's bad enough we have periods and labour!! Mind you, Tom says he's going for the snip after we've had another baby so I don't have to worry about contraception then :D x

I feel your coil pain Sarah! I had mine filled in April 2013 and nearly 2 years later it's still causing me hassle! Gggrrrrrr! Hope it stops soon so you can get the silly thing out. X

I feel your coil pain Sarah! I had mine filled in April 2013 and nearly 2 years later it's still causing me hassle! Gggrrrrrr! Hope it stops soon so you can get the silly thing out. X

It's ridiculous. They're just getting heavier and longer. I'm so uncomfortable and really conscious of it when we go anywhere. Can't wait to get it out. Just not ready for baby Jones number two yet. Well, we are but the bank account isn't ;) x

It's ridiculous. They're just getting heavier and longer. I'm so uncomfortable and really conscious of it when we go anywhere. Can't wait to get it out. Just not ready for baby Jones number two yet. Well, we are but the bank account isn't ;) x

Hugs Hunnie! I often 'flood' and it's just embarrassing x

Right, kick up the bum time! I had sausages, chips and beans for tea with a glass of full fat fizzy pop and a flake afterward. What?!?! So I need to STOP it, now.

Home during the day today then working 6-11pm so thinking I'm going to do a fast day. Will have a 200 calorie salad for dinner, 100 calories for drinks then the rest for work snacks (cup a soup, satsuma and an apple I think). Will also fast Wednesday and Friday as planned. Going to Center Parcs 6 weeks tomorrow so would like to lose 4kg if I can, which is just over half a stone I believe.

Right, kick up the bum time! I had sausages, chips and beans for tea with a glass of full fat fizzy pop and a flake afterward. What?!?! So I need to STOP it, now. Home during the day today then working 6-11pm so thinking I'm going to do a fast day. Will have a 200 calorie salad for dinner, 100 calories for drinks then the rest for work snacks (cup a soup, satsuma and an apple I think). Will also fast Wednesday and Friday as planned. Going to Center Parcs 6 weeks tomorrow so would like to lose 4kg if I can, which is just over half a stone I believe.

Hey Sarah! I hope that you get on ok with your fast day, I just worry about you going to work on an empty stomach? I guess your shift isn't too long. I expect you're really excited about CP, I've only been once but I loved it! X

Hey Sarah! I hope that you get on ok with your fast day, I just worry about you going to work on an empty stomach? I guess your shift isn't too long. I expect you're really excited about CP, I've only been once but I loved it! X

I'm planning on having my salad about 4ish and will have plenty of protein in it to keep me fuller. Plus I drink loads of water at work which helps :)

Can't wait for CP. We originally booked it as a minimoon when we were ttc as we didn't want to book an abroad holiday but with Cole only being 9 weeks old we decided to put it back a year so we're going the day after our anniversary. I've only ever been once before and it was a hen do so didn't get to do anything but drink and go in the spa x

I'm planning on having my salad about 4ish and will have plenty of protein in it to keep me fuller. Plus I drink loads of water at work which helps :) Can't wait for CP. We originally booked it as a minimoon when we were ttc as we didn't want to book an abroad holiday but with Cole only being 9 weeks old we decided to put it back a year so we're going the day after our anniversary. I've only ever been once before and it was a hen do so didn't get to do anything but drink and go in the spa x

Sounds as tho u have today all planned out :) Did CP charge to put the holiday back? I think you're going to have a fabulous time, is it just the 3 of u going? X

Sounds as tho u have today all planned out :) Did CP charge to put the holiday back? I think you're going to have a fabulous time, is it just the 3 of u going? X

I'm assuming they did but Tom sorted it all out and I'm not allowed to know anything until we get there!! Yep, just the three of us. Really can't wait x

I'm assuming they did but Tom sorted it all out and I'm not allowed to know anything until we get there!! Yep, just the three of us. Really can't wait x

Awwww he really is Mr Right!!!! X

Awwww he really is Mr Right!!!! X

I knows. I honestly didn't think men like him existed but they do....in deepest darkest Wales!! Haha x

I knows. I honestly didn't think men like him existed but they do....in deepest darkest Wales!! Haha x

Where's my Train Timetable....Kent to Wales it is lol x

Where's my Train Timetable....Kent to Wales it is lol x

To be fair he was living in Doncaster when I met him. So get yourself up to Yorkshire and visit us while you're here ;) x

Back