Hello fellow Exante-ites

you're doing well
how about you put your weekly losses down week by week?
am interested

The only reason I did not before Magggie is that I did not have enough signature space.

To be honest I did not really take note of the breakdown totals for the first 3 weeks. I knew that the first couple would be quite substantial and then it would slow down in comparison and I knew that psychologically even though 3-4lb per week is still actually a huge loss, to me it would still feel like failure compared to the first couple of weeks so I was more interested in seeing a cumulative total at the end of the 1st 'picnic hamper.' :D

Love Myr xxx

Fair enough, can't argue with that. We all have our own take on it.

Hi

Ive decided to start Exante, i have orderd it and it will be with me on Tuesday... was hopeing with ordering it last thur id be able to start tomorrow, but its only one more day.

I used to be on the Lighter Life plan, but it was sooo expensive i stopped, this seems like the same kinda thing but with one less pack.. which is great i always struggled with the forth pack.

Its loverly to see others are on the same plan and read how there getting on just saying hi and i hope to talk to you all soon

Tiff

Hello Tiff,

Looking forward to sharing your journey'

Love Myr xxx

Hello I am new

:sign0144:

On day 10 of working solution of exante , have lost 7lbs wanting to loose another 3 stone... but so far enjoying it.. packs are not too bad.. but do enjoy still eating 1 meal a day:wavey:

Back