1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello fellow slimmers

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Karen-mum2-3, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Karen-mum2-3

Karen-mum2-3 New Member

:) Hi i'm new here. After years of working on the taxis, giving up smoking and having a baby i've ended up larger than i would like. It hadn't really been an issue up until recently when i started feeling sluggish and lacking energy and not liking what i see in the mirror.
    Well last tuesday i joined slimming world and ive started going to the gym, nothing to strenuous just some light exercise to start me off. So this is it, my journey towards being a new lighter healthy me. it feels good already.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Karen,

Well done on joining Slimming World, and starting a diary on here, it really does help with staying focused etc

Good luck on your journey, and I look forward to reading about it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.