Hello from a new girl! I'm not new really, I'm an old girl but new to the s.w. way

jillymeg123

Hello from an ex-lurker. I have been registered on here for ages, but not posted 'til now. I've dieted many times before, but always put all the weight back on.
THIS time I am thinking of it more as a healthy way of eating that will continue when my excess baggage has gone.
Two years ago I lost 2 stone with the w.w. core plan, but now it's all back.
So far this time round, I have lost 14 lb. because I was on Metformin (glucophage) for pre-diabetes.
Now I'm off the tablets and on Slimming World as of August 2nd. I lost 1.5 lb. this week, and I'm enjoying the eating plan.

Hello!

Well done on a positive start and attitude - you CAN do it and SW really does work! It really is a change for life, and will help you make healthy and sustained choices for weightloss and beyond.

So much support here in MiniMins too - keep posting! :D xx

Hi Jillymeg123. I know the feeling of dismay when all the hard work of dieting is undone so easily and the weight just jumps back to where you think it belongs. I too have just begun SW and I really don't think it's hard work at all. Glad I've discovered it at last. We can really change our eating habits with this one. Good Luck

Hello!

Well done on a positive start and attitude - you CAN do it and SW really does work! It really is a change for life, and will help you make healthy and sustained choices for weightloss and beyond.

So much support here in MiniMins too - keep posting! :D xx

Thanks cupcake, I hope to get as much into the zone as you are!

Hi Jillymeg123. I know the feeling of dismay when all the hard work of dieting is undone so easily and the weight just jumps back to where you think it belongs. I too have just begun SW and I really don't think it's hard work at all. Glad I've discovered it at last. We can really change our eating habits with this one. Good Luck

Thanks beekeper. You've done well for a month, hope I can get such good results!
At least s.w. makes me cook again instead of lazy t.v. dinners for one!

Back